Page 69 of 274 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 4108

Thread: MotoGP 2015

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    So Mugello has kicked off FP1s. As long as the weather there stays nice I won't get too upset about whatever we get.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    So Mugello has kicked off FP1s. As long as the weather there stays nice I won't get too upset about whatever we get.
    Dovi fastest in both sessions. Love to see him win there! The crowd would go fucking wild.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...my son is there and looking about for a yellow t-shirt right now...he's pretty excited and like me, wanting a home win for VR...

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Dovi fastest in both sessions. Love to see him win there! The crowd would go fucking wild.
    And a Suzuli in 7th with a very injured rioder and 12 PH slower down the streight! when they get more HP the Suzuki is going to seriously rock
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Dynamix View Post
    And a Suzuli in 7th with a very injured rioder and 12 PH slower down the streight! when they get more HP the Suzuki is going to seriously rock
    Apparently ESAs crew chief made a brace for the injured hand and sent it to the glove manufacturer who then supplied a new glove incorporating the special hardware.

Aprilia are fitting seamless gearboxes to all their bikes this weekend. Each rider had one bike thus equipped for FP1, both bikes will have it tonight. That leaves just Suzuki, who currently need a few more ponies and a whoopy do gearbox?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Iiannones big slide in FP1 was frightfull for him esp with his injured shoulder and cracked humerus.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Apparently ESAs crew chief made a brace for the injured hand and sent it to the glove manufacturer who then supplied a new glove incorporating the special hardware.

Aprilia are fitting seamless gearboxes to all their bikes this weekend. Each rider had one bike thus equipped for FP1, both bikes will have it tonight. That leaves just Suzuki, who currently need a few more ponies and a whoopy do gearbox?
    having more horsepower is not always the cure all expected,ask the Honda riders!

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    having more horsepower is not always the cure all expected,ask the Honda riders!
    Being 30ks slow down the straight, negates any positives made in cornering and braking.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Being 30ks slow down the straight, negates any positives made in cornering and braking.
    true dat ut but having 30 kw more can negate some of that handling and rideability

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    Think their problem is more the type of power they have. Bit brutal I believe. Nothing too new there then!

Bike
    Between bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    On the mediums too, didn't even go to the softs.

I loved Neil Hodgson's comments on Melandri's laptimes... (admittedly when he was in the 1.53's, halfway through FP2)

"Them lap times, when I tested here 2 years on a superbike, I was going faster.... and I was a second off the pace. In fact, when I tested here, the panigale roadbike did a 56 flat... road bike, with road tires, with number plates on it"
    "It's hard to keep an open mind, when so many people are trying to put things in it"

Bike
    Nowt any more
    Here's a trivia question for trainspotters: How many riders in all three classes names are fully represented by their TV abbreviations and who are they?
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

"The girls were in tight dresses, just like sweets in cellophane" Joe Jackson

Bike
    Between bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Dynamix View Post
    Aleix is having problems I think. 14th fastest in FP3. Vinales was 10th.

Lozenge is doing his disappearing act again. 1.46.6 in FP3. Iannone was next fastest with a 47 flat!
    "It's hard to keep an open mind, when so many people are trying to put things in it"

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Erelyes View Post
    Aleix is having problems I think. 14th fastest in FP3. Vinales was 10th.

Lozenge is doing his disappearing act again. 1.46.6 in FP3. Iannone was next fastest with a 47 flat!
    MM fails to qualify as Iannone indeed smashes it on top of pole ! (yes on a softer tyre) but hey exciting stuff

Bike
    1993, Honda RVF400
    Blog Entries
    Is anyone else having problems logging in to the MotoGP.com site?

Thread Information