Page 130 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 4108

Thread: MotoGP 2015

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Bollocks again. And yeah...can't wait for you to show me when Aaron won a NZ250 proddie title on a KR250. My boss (Mark Boyle) and friend (Barry Baxter) that raced against Aaron (Yamaha RZ250 from Gregory Yamaha) will be keen to see that as well. Might help them get over it. They thought it might've been because they were on different bikes!
    So my reply above that contains twice as many words as what you quoted is exactly the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    So my reply above that contains twice as many words as what you quoted is exactly the same?
    Dude, Aaron Slights NZ 250 production efforts began and ended while he was with Gregory Yamaha. It was Yamaha all the way before he went overseas. RZ250, FZ750, and the FZR1000T which had him crashing his brains out on as was every other Yamaha FZR1000T rider that was forced to use the Metzeler Laser front tyre. I had just started racing myself then and lived and breathed bike racing.

So pucker up sweet cheeks - Pete, his continued baseless drivel means you should dispense with the lube.

And those that are saying 2T dirt bikes, and production based 2T road bikes prepares one for a 500gp bike is like saying your good to go on a superbike after competing on a production based 300cc 4 stroke. Hilarious.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Sometimes I feel that the GP thread gets a bit quiet and it seems every other post is from me. Not lately. Jaw, Shaun, Pete & Co yer going great.

And there's Misano next week too.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Sometimes I feel that the GP thread gets a bit quiet and it seems every other post is from me. Not lately. Jaw, Shaun, Pete & Co yer going great.

It's made me regret all the times I entertained myself, by winding cunts up.

Bike
    RD350 KTM790R, 2 x BMW R80G/S, XT500
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    It's made me regret all the times I entertained myself, by winding cunts up.
    This and the Adv section is far and away the most civillised in KB that I frequent.
    So I guess the arrival of our friend JAW just lowered it to the norm around here.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    This and the Adv section is far and away the most civillised in KB that I frequent.
    So I guess the arrival of our friend JAW just lowered it to the norm around here.
    Yeah, I've spent time in here winding people up too a couple times. Turns out no, I didn't know how stupid it made me look. Harris is still a cock smoking cunt though.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Yeah, I've spent time in here winding people up too a couple times. Turns out no, I didn't know how stupid it made me look. Harris is still a cock smoking cunt though.

Thanks Brother. LUV ya Too- ( Hey, was my spelling correct?
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post

Misano! Home of Rossi, lets watch Lorenzo try and best him there.

Harris is a cock smoking cunt that gets paid to go round watching motogp races babbling utter rubbish, which makes him even more of a cock sucking cunt.

Bike
    1980 Yamaha RD/H2 750
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    And those that are saying production based 2T road bikes prepares one for a 500gp bike is Hilarious.

Hilarious that Sluglite does not realize the facts.. Mick Doohan knows better than you.. & he actually did it..
    He was one of the few to win a WSBK race & then go on to win a G.P., even if he started out road racing RZ producton bikes.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A.W. View Post
    Hilarious that Sluglite does not realize the facts.. Mick Doohan knows better than you.. & he actually did it..
    He was one of the few to win a WSBK race & then go on to win a G.P., even if he started out road racing RZ producton bikes.
    Hey Jabbering.Aussie.Wowser, go ask Mick if riding the proddie based RZ was anything like a riding a 500 GP bike?

Bike
    1980 Yamaha RD/H2 750
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Hey Jabbering.Aussie.Wowser, go ask Mick if riding the proddie based RZ was anything like a riding a 500 GP bike?

Too funny..aint ya read his bio, Sluglite.. & yeah he raced an RZ 500, an umm.. G.P. race-rep.. theres a thing..

Is a road bike Yamaha R1M, or even the WSBK Superbike version, anything like the Moto GP bike.. a bit.. probably..

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A.W. View Post
    Too funny..aint ya read his bio, Sluglite.. & yeah he raced an RZ 500, an umm.. G.P. race-rep.. theres a thing..

Is a road bike Yamaha R1M, or even the WSBK Superbike version, anything like the Moto GP bike.. a bit.. probably..
    Yep, I owned and raced a RZ500, and though I have never swung a leg over a YZR500, I can confirm the 80HP RZ500 was born to be mild, unlike the pukka born to be wild YZR/NSR500's.
    I would agree that a R1m would be closer to a M1 motogp - much more so than a RZ500 ever was to a YZR500.

Bike
    1980 Yamaha RD/H2 750
    Dunno how close they'd actually be..

But I have had a bit of fun on a Suzuki RG 500 race-rep, & that was much closer to the G.P. bike than the RZ 500..
    Kevin Schwantz raced an F1 (modified production) RG 500 in Europe, before the real deal, too..

If you check out the vid of the `84 Castrol 6hr race at Oran Park, won by Dowson/Scott on the RZ 500, it shows
    how much more nimble the ( even comparatively porky RZ 500) 2-stroke is - than the massive Honda V4 1000s..

If Moto GP regs hadn't banned 2-strokes, likely a modern ~750cc 2T G.P. racer would be quicker - than the current porker 4Ts..

Bike
    Between bikes
    But what you said was a H1R wasn't like a 500GP bike when that's what it was like because that is what it was.
    Ya must have forgot when you did ya original reply then aye Pete
    The one where you said it wasn't like a 500GP bike
    No, he said that a 250gp bike is a far cry from both 500s and H1Rs. He did not compare 500s/H1Rs to each other. Fuck me, basic english dude.
    "It's hard to keep an open mind, when so many people are trying to put things in it"

Bike
    1980 Yamaha RD/H2 750
    Quote Originally Posted by Erelyes View Post
    No, he said that a 250gp bike is a far cry from 500s...
    If you check the quickest laps recorded for G.P. 250s & 500s at Phillip Is.. you will see they are very close.. & not a "far cry".

The need for the rider & tuner/mechanics to correctly set up multiples of 125cc cylinders, pipes, carbs,/gear ratios & etc..
    is a "far cry" from say, Moto 2 - now, though..

Thread Information