Page 68 of 274 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 4108

Thread: MotoGP 2015

Bike
    Ones that do skids
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    i honestly dont think MM will change...he just doesnt see it like we do,he sees a gap and he goes for it.Its not bullying.I beleive the ability and willingness to make a pass at motogp is the difference between those who do and those who could...Rossi Jlo and of MM aint afraid of putting in a hard pass,DP and AD less so.....thats the difference.The difference with MM is any gap is his gap
    On the money there I think.

I've read an interview with MM where he says he rides flat track because it makes him better at close quarter combat, moreso for that reason than bike control. He must be pretty intimidating to be in front of when you know that if you call any corner the wrong way he's going to be up in your face immediately. Unlike DP for example who'll just wait for a big mistake, or just have much more pace on the day.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by McWild View Post
    On the money there I think.

I've read an interview with MM where he says he rides flat track because it makes him better at close quarter combat, moreso for that reason than bike control. He must be pretty intimidating to be in front of when you know that if you call any corner the wrong way he's going to be up in your face immediately. Unlike DP for example who'll just wait for a big mistake, or just have much more pace on the day.

No matter what any one says about MM, the REAL people ie the race control team, obviously think he is NOT riding rough or rude, otherwise he would have been penalised. He is just 100% committed!!
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    Ones that do skids
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Dynamix View Post
    No matter what any one says about MM, the REAL people ie the race control team, obviously think he is NOT riding rough or rude, otherwise he would have been penalised. He is just 100% committed!!
    For sure, the team that's on now have worked through at least two deaths in GP (Tomizawa, Simoncelli and likely more) so I have faith that they don't want to see any more.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Haha if you call bouncing off another bike just to make the corner a door open, sure :P. Btw I watched that race again last week for a laugh. 2013 was epic!

Then you surely must've noticed that Lorenzo did indeed leave the door wide open. And that they only came together when he belatedly tried to close it.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Then you surely must've noticed that Lorenzo did indeed leave the door wide open. And that they only came together when he belatedly tried to close it.
    I watched that race again last week (needed to see Dani carve up the field) and MM dived from miles back, the bike was still stood up when he bashed into Lorenzo (gap created). But lets face it race control said it was a racing incident so racing incident it was... I used to cheer for Marquez right up till he started doing that dangerous shit on the brakes in Moto2 (used to PMSL every time he was on the podium and given a Red Bull can rather than champagne). In my eyes if you are as talented as MM is (which he is a rare talent indeed) then you don't need to do dodgy shit to win . But what would I know I'm just a lad sitting behind a keyboard who pretends he can race once a month or so.

Bike
    Various things
    MM dived from miles back, the bike was still stood up when he bashed into Lorenzo (gap created). But lets face it race control said it was a racing incident so racing incident it was....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lorenzo 001.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	766.4 KB 
ID:	312187

Like this you mean?

Name:	936148_10151916794562942_980909937_n.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	312188

Or this? If you think this is dirty or dangerous, you're blind and should stop watching the sport right away.

Bike
    Smokers and a tractor

Rubbings Racing.

Except when someone loses a bike...then it's every man & woman (pic) for themselves...
    dude on the left went for the wet grass,middle guy went for the gap between bike and fallen rider...I just prayed to jesus.

Great action pic thanx to Pipson.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shit!!!!.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	242.2 KB 
ID:	312253  

Bike
    Normally Suzuki

Like this you mean?

Or this? If you think this is dirty or dangerous, you're blind and should stop watching the sport right away.

haha, they look like MM was in front of JL there, which means JL should not have kept leaning into to the corner and into MM,s bike- ( Even he was slightly out of control) Technicalities can be a bitch eh
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket

Like this you mean?

Haha, fuck I best stop racing myself too eh?

BTW it wasn't that kind of shit I found dangerous, it was what he was doing in Moto2 when he was crossing under brakes which was pretty shit of him, he's stopped doing that though thank god, I think the GP paddock would have ganged up on him if he pulled that shit. I love a good battle with the odd fairing bashed, I was cheering Miller on last year when he was sticking it into the young Marquez's bike every corner after their racing incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Dynamix View Post
    haha, they look like MM was in front of JL there, which means JL should not have kept leaning into to the corner and into MM,s bike- ( Even he was slightly out of control) Technicalities can be a bitch eh
    They sure are!

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by eelracing View Post
    Except when someone loses a bike...then it's every man & woman (pic) for themselves...
    dude on the left went for the wet grass,middle guy went for the gap between bike and fallen rider...I just prayed to jesus.

That needs a caption.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket

Thats a fantastic pic? Where was it taken?

Bike
    Various things

Yeah great pic mate. Had a few moments like that myself over the years!

Bike
    Various things
    Haha, fuck I best stop racing myself too eh?
    !
    Hell yes. It's fucking dangerous I tell ya.

Bike
    400 Husqvarna vmx
    ... it was what he was doing in Moto2 when he was crossing under brakes which was pretty shit of him, he's stopped doing that though thank god, I think the GP paddock would have ganged up on him if he pulled that shit.

Dead right mate, it was really up to race stewards to sort him out at the time...or any aggrieved riders to back him up against a pit garage wall and point out the folly of his ways. At top level I don't mind a bit of contact, as they are all now aware it's a possibility and "shrug...eez the race" but you still don't want optimists whistling up the inside under brakes and t-boning innocent victims.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Yeah great pic mate. Had a few moments like that myself over the years!
    Had one similar but not quite as dramatic on Pothole at Ruapuna a few weeks back, poor chap is tumbling away in front of a bunch of us. What does the chap in the Motard behind us do you ask? Sticks it up the inside of all of us of course! Shit for brains!

Quote Originally Posted by GD66 View Post
    Dead right mate, it was really up to race stewards to sort him out at the time...or any aggrieved riders to back him up against a pit garage wall and point out the folly of his ways. At top level I don't mind a bit of contact, as they are all now aware it's a possibility and "shrug...eez the race" but you still don't want optimists whistling up the inside under brakes and t-boning innocent victims.
    I do recall Casey Stoner and a few of the other fast boys from Motogp making some comments about that shit, they indicated that they were not at all impressed.

Thread Information