Page 182 of 274 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 4108

Thread: MotoGP 2015

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    If you crash and cause a red flag, you can't restart the race. That's what I think the rule was.

However, the officials couldn't find a copy of the rules before the restart to confirm. So he got no points but got let out on the track. Whole thing was a clusterfuck.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    If you crash and cause a red flag, you can't restart the race. That's what I think the rule was.

However, the officials couldn't find a copy of the rules before the restart to confirm. So he got no points but got let out on the track. Whole thing was a clusterfuck.

I have never see that rule in NZ before, but also have been out the game a long time now. I do agree with it though!
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post

FUSTERCLUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Dynamix View Post
    I have never see that rule in NZ before, but also have been out the game a long time now. I do agree with it though!
    Not sure if he caused it though, I'm pretty sure two other chaps went and binned it after him which brought it out. Anyways, water under the bridge, whilst running off the ducks back.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    He might have contributed to that by posting a photo of a Yamaha branded item with no comment.

Oh, and it's probably just that I particularly remembered his GP win 'cause I was there watching it.
    Be ready for the earlier time Sunday pritch. Starting 1445 hrs going by the Sky mag.

Also if you watch Qual (I rarely bother), I think that comes in at around 1630hrs.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    GSX-R 750
    Rabat has broken his radius which is one of the two bones in the forearm.

Topic of the day on Twitter today: Milandri can't get a ride anywhere so is offering to ride for free. Sorta sad for a GP winner really, maybe he should try BSB?
    Ok, so I'm biased cos I like Melandri despite him looking a bit of a douche over the GP fissco however - To be fair, his comment about riding for free was about him being picky rather than desperate

Bike
    GSX-R 750
    Oh! In other news - Someone tell Crasher his Box of steinies is not far away now...

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Be ready for the earlier time Sunday pritch. Starting 1445 hrs going by the Sky mag.

Also if you watch Qual (I rarely bother), I think that comes in at around 1630hrs.

Qual is one of the very best parts of the sport man, you can pick up on tactics and diff things
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckylegs View Post
    Ok, so I'm biased cos I like Melandri despite him looking a bit of a douche over the GP fissco however - To be fair, his comment about riding for free was about him being picky rather than desperate

It actually comes from the fact that he has shit loads of family money in the bank, and does not really need a wage
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post

Yep. I was going to post reminding everyone not to get carried away watching the racing taxis and thereby miss the GP. Some of the SKY info is confusing but Tokyo is four hours behind us and the Dorna website lines up with that.

Qualifying is easier to watch now it's only fifteen minutes long but things can still hot up in the last few minutes.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Yep. I was going to post reminding everyone not to get carried away watching the racing taxis and thereby miss the GP. Some of the SKY info is confusing but Tokyo is four hours behind us and the Dorna website lines up with that.

Qualifying is easier to watch now it's only fifteen minutes long but things can still hot up in the last few minutes.
    ii actually like q2??? qualifying for the second half of the feild,there have been a few late runs there ,sometimes with no response,much to the chagrin of MM and Dovi to name but two

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Both Q1 and Q2 can be good.

Q2 is the top ten riders ranked from their fastest laps in FP1, FP2 and FP3.
    FP4 does not count toward that ranking.

Q1 is the rest trying to be one of the two fastest riders who will then go through to Q2.
    They had better hope they have enough of whatever tyres they need in Q2, 'cause that isn't always the case.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Between bikes
    Q1 is the rest trying to be one of the two fastest riders who will then go through to Q2.
    They had better hope they have enough of whatever tyres they need in Q2, 'cause that isn't always the case.
    Occasionally it'll rain during FP1/2 and one of the aliens will have a mare or bin it during FP3/4 so end up in Q1 as well. That makes things interesting
    "It's hard to keep an open mind, when so many people are trying to put things in it"

Bike
    ES XTZ

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    He's not going to win it on the current CBR that's for sure. The move is overdue though and that's coming from a fan of Nicky Hayden.
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    Yo momma
    Nicky who cares Hayden

Thread Information