Page 179 of 274 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 4108

Thread: MotoGP 2015

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyb View Post
    According to David Emmett

There will be more Mahindras on the grid in 2016, with Moto3 teams abandoning Honda because of cost considerations. Though the price of bikes, engines and parts are capped, it is rumored that running a Honda Moto3 bike costs somewhere between 400,000 and 500,000 euros a season.

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/moto...n-update-2015/
    New KTM is chassis is looking quicker anyways. Till Honda unveil their 16 Chassis that is...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    It seems that Kropotkin thinks the fat lady has been sent back to the dressing room. The bugger's been reading KB
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyb View Post
    According to David Emmett

There will be more Mahindras on the grid in 2016, with Moto3 teams abandoning Honda because of cost considerations. Though the price of bikes, engines and parts are capped, it is rumored that running a Honda Moto3 bike costs somewhere between 400,000 and 500,000 euros a season.

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/moto...n-update-2015/
    Quote Originally Posted by Frits Overmars View Post
    And now for something completely different: the glorious new Moto3 Grand Prix class that will make us all forget those damn two-strokes.
    I proudly present the Honda Moto3 price list: http://www.fim-live.com/fileadmin/al..._version_1.pdf
    The above document shows the prices for the standard parts. Honda kit parts tend to be 'a bit' more expensive. But let's stick with the standard prices for now.
    A standard piston sells for 1644.60 Euro; today that's NZ $ 2660 (and Honda will make you wait 4 months for the privilege).
    And did you notice the price of a piston pin? 342.90 Euro ($ 555). Now who said Honda has no sense of humour?
    This was over 3 years ago
    The parts list doesn't work but if I ask nicely Frits might post a new one.
    I had a basic look on the site but couldn't see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Just listening to the MotoPod podcast and they were discussing Tito Rabat's work ethic. One of the speakers, a Spanish domiciled American, was saying that he goes to the Almeria track frequently, and every time he does so Rabat is circulating when they arrive and he is still circulating when they leave. The American was impressed and mentioned this to the guy in charge of the track and was asked, "Have you seen the new circuit"?

Rabat had been concerned about his ability in the wet and the few oportunities he gets to ride in rain due to the local climate, so a new small circuit with sprinklers has been built at the track. Now Rabat and anybody else can practice in the wet whenever they like.

Apparently Rabat's family have money, and there are those who attribute any success he has to the family cash, but better they considered the effort he puts in.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    I call bullshit
    but I hope I am wrong.
    I think the poster was just throwing up a 'what if '.

Lorenzo and Rossi will only have eyes for each other me thinks ?

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by Erelyes View Post

I'm not saying JL is going to roll over and play dead, but he doesn't seem to have the 'throw it up the inside and see if it sticks' talent that MM and VR have demonstrated. Can you honestly see JL pulling a pass attempt in the last sector, like the one VR tried against Pedro at Aragon?
    if it is VR i bet you the gloves will come off

Bike
    husaberg

from Tim Fowden on Vimeo.

I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    husaberg
    whoops ...............
    https://youtu.be/Vmtz9x_Zm5M
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    2009 was the year I started watching the GP I think. I remember screaming myself horse at the tv during that battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Jorge Lorenzo has damaged his left shoulder in training and will be heading to Motegi injured. How bad? Who knows?

There is a photo attached to the report which makes it look serious, but I think that photo is misleading and relates to one of his earlier collar bone injuries. The photo looks as if it was taken in the pits, people everywhere; much busier than training would be. Besides "training" could refer to an accident in his home gym.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Jorge Lorenzo has damaged his left shoulder in training and will be heading to Motegi injured. How bad? Who knows?

There is a photo attached to the report which makes it look serious, but I think that photo is misleading and relates to one of his earlier collar bone injuries. The photo looks as if it was taken in the pits, people everywhere; much busier than training would be. Besides "training" could refer to an accident in his home gym.

I reckon it is 100% BULLSHIT. JL is a drama queen, fekin fast yes but but but
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Says here fell when training on a motorcycle.

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/223...e-lorenzo.html

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    2009 was the year I started watching the GP I think. I remember screaming myself horse at the tv during that battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you help your Uncle Jack off the horse first?
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Says here fell when training on a motorcycle.

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/223...e-lorenzo.html

the press will believe anything, and type about to get coverage. Seriously, if you injured your self a little bit, would you let the world know, so it actually gives your competitors a mental advantge, knowing that were not at your 100% best??? I am dam sure I would say nothing about it. Or is it that he is preparing to loose the championship and inventing more reasons as to why?
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Dynamix View Post
    the press will believe anything, and type about to get coverage. Seriously, if you injured your self a little bit, would you let the world know, so it actually gives your competitors a mental advantge, knowing that were not at your 100% best??? I am dam sure I would say nothing about it. Or is it that he is preparing to loose the championship and inventing more reasons as to why?
    He was seen at the airport flying out to Japan with his arm in a sling.

From a Spanish website...

The pilot environment has assured Motocuatro the injury " it is not serious " and that " certainly may run in Japan," the first of three consecutive races which hosts the World Cup calendar. Lorenzo has traveled today to Tokyo and to do it with his arm in a sling has triggered concern, however "is a preventive measure , so you can rest your arm on a long journey "
    http://www.motocuatro.com/moto-gp/jo...bro-izquierdo/

Thread Information