Page 50 of 274 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2015

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezxa View Post
    Agreed. His rear tyre was pretty much toast going by the amount it was sliding into every turn.
    Thats the one, it sure was slideeee, on that note... Harris, did you hear him proclaim how Marquez is the only rider that can ride a bike on worn tyres? Wanker.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...anything conjectured after him riding over Vales wheel is just that...conjecture...he fell off...
    of course pure conjecture!
    Its in the books doctor ,25 MM 0

Bike
    Bikes
    It's OK to disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Bike
    Yamaha SRX400
    Quote Originally Posted by badlieutenant View Post
    Im curious how everyone is watching this season. With sommet gone (I even put a 200 pledge towards keeping them on air) Im considering the season pass (not the multipass)>
    anyone else using this ? any good ? alternatives ?
    Sky is out of the question.
    Yep, season pass. Plenty of good content on there especially if you like the sound of a Lawson-ridden Cagiva versus a Schwantz-ridden Suzuki. Well worth it - but their website sucks, pretty much.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Still think MM will win the title. But great to see the Old Dog take it to him.

Agree with ya.

I will go ya a box of Heineken on that one dude?
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Dynamix View Post
    I'm not sure MM has it this year tbh. Just looking at his 2nd half of 2014 as well as his beginning to this year... Still don't know who to pick out of the rest, VR is looking pretty shit hot though!

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    I'm not sure MM has it this year tbh. Just looking at his 2nd half of 2014 as well as his beginning to this year... Still don't know who to pick out of the rest, VR is looking pretty shit hot though!

Hence my bet offer dude, I am going with VR all the way this year. He has the extra Mental strength that MM just does not have as yet, and VR is obviously back to 100% believing in himself, that is 90% of the races WON there alone. Not forgetting about Dovi though, but he may finish 3rd at years end
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    Between bikes
    What a time to be watching bike racing though! So many top riders, each with their own personality. And the bikes that seem to be taking turns at getting good and have genuine strengths/weaknesses that the teams have to identify and capitalise on... not to mention the riders then doing the same.

I'm waffling. But it sure beats the shit out of F1
    "It's hard to keep an open mind, when so many people are trying to put things in it"

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Erelyes View Post
    What a time to be watching bike racing though! So many top riders, each with their own personality. And the bikes that seem to be taking turns at getting good and have genuine strengths/weaknesses that the teams have to identify and capitalise on... not to mention the riders then doing the same.

I'm waffling. But it sure beats the shit out of F1

Not waffling dude, it is the very best level I have ever seen since I started watching the 2 stroke scene back in 1981. It is also the HARDEST and HIGHEST of levels ever, as there are so many bikes that are so simillar in power etc, back in the 2 stroke days, there was such a variety of Factory Level Tune, that is just was not even close to a level playing field out there. Back In Graeme Crosby days, it was fuckin terrible with the difference in bikes, look at the piece of old shit he raced to 2nd place in the world champs back then
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Back In Graeme Crosby days, it was fuckin terrible with the difference in bikes, look at the piece of old shit he raced to 2nd place in the world champs back then
    Anybody'd think you've been reading Croz's book.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Anybody'd think you've been reading Croz's book.

Haha Best Race book I have ever read, cheers mate.
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    Kawasaki
    Quote Originally Posted by badlieutenant View Post
    Im curious how everyone is watching this season. With sommet gone (I even put a 200 pledge towards keeping them on air) Im considering the season pass (not the multipass)>
    anyone else using this ? any good ? alternatives ?
    Sky is out of the question.
    MotoGP (highlight coverage) is playing on TV3 on Sundays within a week or so of the actual races if you don't mind the delay. Moto3 is usually cut due to duration though.

Round 3 Argentina plays this Sunday at 3pm, Round 4 Spain plays at 4pm on May 10th.

Bike
    Various things
    Make mine Steinlager.

Bike
    Ones that do skids
    Jack Miller top Open in Argentina, Maverick Vinales doing superbly on the Suzuki.

I think Moto2's relevance is waning, hard, and it's a real shame. It was the class to watch in 2010/2011. I just skip to the end of it now.

- There aren't enough seats in GP to accommodate a lot of the talent that maybe would have made it through a few years ago.
    - Moto3 is more expensive and it's where the big, established teams are dumping their money (Marc VDS, Gresini, Aspar)
    - Everybody's trying to spot talent so early on these days that you're pretty much out if you're not successful in the former CEV (Moto3 Junior WC)

If they can get rides in GP, this will be the last year in Moto2 for Rins, Lowes, and Rabat. But there aren't enough to go around. Zarco, Luthi, Folger, Kallio, Cortese, Siemon, Nakagami, Salom are all doomed to spend their careers in Moto2. Alex Marquez might get a free pass to GPs on his last name.

How long can we expect Quartararo to stay there, if he doesn't skip it all together? IMO Moto 2 is a class for those who are too big or too old for Moto3 and who lack the skills in riding or promotion or who lack the finances (looking at you Abraham)to get into GP.

Half the riders in Moto2 right now would do well to look at an old man (28 year old) like Efren Vazquez. Better to be a somebody in Moto3 than one of the many nobodies in Moto2 these days, no doubt about it.

Also DoviCati for World Champ 2015

Thread Information