Thread: Stolen bikes in Christchurch (Nov 2014)

Bike
    1993 ZXR750

Stolen bikes in Christchurch (Nov 2014)

Hey guys I've had two of my bikes stolen from my garage in bryndwr at 1pm today. They are a red and white GSXR400 (plate# 4SMM) 86 or 87 missing a right mid side panel and an original colour 59 BSA bantam super in red and cream (plate# 49301). these poor things were taken away on a trailer behind what was possibly a white or cream 4x4 ute. The BSA had the clutch and cover removed so someone may be looking for one of these. any info please contact the chch police. They smashed there way in through a locked door. If anyone can post this to facebook I would appreciate it.

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Hope the prick/s fall over a stub their face/s.
    Hope you have luck finding the bikes.
    Assume someone spotted the vehicle and trailer so there is a lead?
    I have evolved as a KB member.Now nothing I say should be taken seriously.

Bike
    3 black ones
    a wr450 was also stolen last night in chch....... remember they used to hang horse theives

Bike
    the mighty fzr and gsxr
    nephews 600 bandit was stolen a month ago. had a silver front faring on a black (I think) bike.
    winding up stucky since ages ago

Bike
    91 R80GS
    No offense to you or your choice of ride intended MIZXR but why the fk did they choose your bikes to steal? They're not exactly choppers, dirt bikes or street fighters

Someone has a pretty Fked up project in their head I reckon.

Hope they come back to you.
    In life as in dance Grace glides on blistered feet

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Padmei View Post
    No offense to you or your choice of ride intended MIZXR but why the fk did they choose your bikes to steal? They're not exactly choppers, dirt bikes or street fighters

Hope they come back to you.
    Never equate logic and intelligence with the criminal mind. A lot of these burgs are feral teens or p addicts.

From my shed they took a run of the mill $1000 mountaibike, supercheap compressor, fish finder (but not the kayak and transducer, or fishing gear) and a socket set but didn't touch the GSXR (maybe they are intelligent after all) or other tools.
    Similar example the local bike shop was broken into, they took a poxy Ducati 400 (sorry to anyone who owns one but really their no pangiale are they) and a quad bike....
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    1993 ZXR750
    Quote Originally Posted by Padmei View Post

I know right.

One was a family heirloom and one of something like 6 that were sold that my father knew about and they were not the greatest bikes even new, the other was a bike I was given and was going to use to go to tech if I ever actually finished it or when I wanted a bike I could park and not worry about. I think i'd had it about 6 years and only rode it once when it belonged to the former owner. It's not going to be easy to break and sell. They were probably after my other bikes but they were not there at the time, thankfully. They would have been better off taking the cbr 250 that was in bits beside them but they just took the ones that were complete.
    They did get a few grands worth of tools and other stuff from inside the house.
    They even stole my old crashed in leathers that weren't worth fixing.

Bike
    ZX14R, E=mc2
    That stinks - hope they come back to you, keep an eye on TM but you'll already be doing that.

What side of ChCh were they taken from just curious ?

Bike
    Red-shifted GT250R
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
    What side of ChCh were they taken from just curious ?
    Can tell you posted at 3am.

North side, Brydwyr.

Bike
    3 black ones
    flash had his wr stolen from redwood a day or so after you had yours stolen....... same side of town and same time!!!!!

Bike
    1993 ZXR750
    Quote Originally Posted by cynna View Post
    flash had his wr stolen from redwood a day or so after you had yours stolen....... same side of town and same time!!!!!
    It's shit thats for sure.

They were seen several times at CHCH polytech with 5 maori boys inside and around my neighbourhood driving a 96 black BMW 528i rego ECR695, the driver of this vehicle was seen loading my bikes onto the back of a silver trailer with a cage behind a light coloured ute . Any info to the chch police and to me. Thanks.

Bike
    M109R, GS1200ss, RMX450Z, ZX-12R
    Just asking but what was the security like? Coz I know you weren't flash at removing the keys from the ZXR at Tech many years ago

Bike
    1993 ZXR750
    Quote Originally Posted by T.W.R View Post
    Just asking but what was the security like? Coz I know you weren't flash at removing the keys from the ZXR at Tech many years ago
    yeah I remember that They broke into a locked shed and moved a pile of stuff off them, including a double bed head. the old girl was almost completely buried but I guess they found it while they were searching around. They didn't get the keys for the suzi and I don't think they got the keys for the other but I didn't have it's steering lock on.

Thread Information