Bike
    YZ 144, monster 800, rs250
    you do know that pointing the finger at jews is hate speech right? haha

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yokel View Post
    you do know that pointing the finger at jews is hate speech right? haha
    No hate speech, just research disseminated by a security agent. Is it possible that war is manufactured by an entity that cares not which side wins or loses so long as the war keeps being fought?

Having said that, don't you find it odd that ISIS aren't going after Israel, but rather are concentrating in Iraq and Syria?
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    a shiny new(ish) one
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    No hate speech, just research ?
    what research?
    just an opinion was all I saw.

Guess you see what yo want to see though eh?

Bike
    YZ 144, monster 800, rs250
    Quote Originally Posted by tigertim20 View Post
    what research?

so if you go looking for evidence or what ever it is you're looking for and you find it what do you do? just ignore it?

Guess you see what you're told to see?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tigertim20 View Post
    what research?

His lineage... for starters.
    Bit like the u.s./u.k. intelligence services and their WMD crusade against Iraq?

Truth in the eye of the beholder I guess.

Bike
    a shiny new(ish) one
    so if you go looking for evidence or what ever it is you're looking for and you find it what do you do? just ignore it?

the same information is being read and interpreted by multiple people. If you are the only one who interprets that information differently to everyone else, it would be smart to at least consider the possibility that you have interpreted it wrong. . .

The problem with your statement though "if you go looking for evidence or what ever it is you're looking for" is that it implies (probably quite accurately) that you have already determined what happened in YOUR opinion, and have set out solely to uncover 'facts' or information that supports your pre-determined view.

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    No hate speech, just research disseminated by a security agent. Is it possible that war is manufactured by an entity that cares not which side wins or loses so long as the war keeps being fought?

Having said that, don't you find it odd that ISIS aren't going after Israel, but rather are concentrating in Iraq and Syria?
    I thought they were a Sunni/Wahabist group targeting mainly Shia and other "heretical" muslim factions, as well as any sundry Christians etc that come their way......
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SPman View Post
    I thought they were a Sunni/Wahabist group targeting mainly Shia and other "heretical" muslim factions, as well as any sundry Christians etc that come their way......
    The lass in the story focused on the leader. Do leaders set policy or are they dictated to?

If what she has stated is true, it wouldn't matter if the group was comprised of american, english, dutch, australian, new zealanders etc... as war is the goal. Oh, hang on.

Bike
    Blade '12
    The lass in the story focused on the leader. Do leaders set policy or are they dictated to?

If what she has stated is true, it wouldn't matter if the group was comprised of american, english, dutch, australian, new zealanders etc... as war is the goal. Oh, hang on.
    Nah. It's a false, false flag. She is the Zionist spy. Spreading disinformation to undermine the leadership of ISIS and the morale of his rag taggle army.

Although there is a wonderful irony to a bunch of Islamo fascists, who want to die a martyr's death, leaving the west, to travel to a barren stretch of desert, that nobody gives a fuck about, where we can kill them at leisure. A willing buyer and a willing seller. Result!

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar

Yep pretty odd and damn obvious aint it... If Somali fisherman can hijack large ocean ships why cant these so called terrorists sail on into Israel and cause havoc.... maybe something to do with don't bite the hand that feeds you...

https://public.isishq.com/public/SitePages/Home.aspx
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    SWM RS 650R

BOOM

That was the irony meter exploding again
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by carbonhed View Post
    Nah. It's a false, false flag. She is the Zionist spy. Spreading disinformation to undermine the leadership of ISIS and the morale of his rag taggle army.

Although there is a wonderful irony to a bunch of Islamo fascists, who want to die a martyr's death, leaving the west, to travel to a barren stretch of desert, that nobody gives a fuck about, where we can kill them at leisure. A willing buyer and a willing seller. Result!
    that wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Nobody? There may well be a few million people that give a fuck... but they're ruled so they don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Yep pretty odd and damn obvious aint it... If Somali fisherman can hijack large ocean ships why cant these so called terrorists sail on into Israel and cause havoc.... maybe something to do with don't bite the hand that feeds you...

https://public.isishq.com/public/SitePages/Home.aspx
    fucking brilliant. Makes sense why they don't refer to them as ISIL anymore.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    that wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Nobody? There may well be a few million people that give a fuck... but they're ruled so they don't count.

fucking brilliant. Makes sense why they don't refer to them as ISIL anymore.
    And did you notice Jkey was very deliberate in only calling them IS like Obama was.... This terrorist group has been rebranded more often in six months than WINZ has lol
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...the ISIS is a river...I wish these persons would not use acronyms that fuck with the meaning of real things...this time they have gone too far...shall we send them a letter of complaint, I'm sure someone on here has their address...the bloody aussie-yank-brit-kiwi-canadian-(and now, yid)-arab bastards...

Thread Information