Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A little lie down

Bike
    '69 Lambretta & SR400
    Quote Originally Posted by slofox View Post
    Scorpions came nowhere near a good fit really.
    I'm really liking my new Exo-1000, should have got pinlock and a built in sun thingy yeears ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lobster View Post
    Only a homo puts an engine back together WITHOUT making it go faster.

Bike
    A
    Quote Originally Posted by unstuck View Post
    Shows the generational gap, most fellas these days would have had their phone cameras out trying for an upskirt shot.

Ya silly old coot, you need a spider.
    I reckon it's a safe bet a portion of the gopro kinda cameras are used in illicit operations too...

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Quote Originally Posted by caspernz View Post
    I reckon it's a safe bet a portion of the gopro kinda cameras are used in illicit operations too...
    Yeah, caught an Indian guy in queenstown trying that with a selfie stick on my daughter a few years back, those dudes sound so much funnier with broken noses.
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Must be a less expensive way to get a couple of girls to bend over for you.

Bike
    aprilia Tuono
    What's wrong with clip fasteners?

Glad the bike is OK
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen" Douglas Adams (1952-2001) - not riding a TUONO then!

Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    Glad you and bike OK...

Not a good look on College Hill... were the 'young ladies' dressed the same? - could have been a couple of Yr13s from the girls' college out for a stroll...

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slofox View Post
    I didn't want to dance with her...ermmm well, not vertically, anyway...
    Ah, the silver lining of every cloud...drop the bike, but rescued by a gaggle of lovelies?? (well, plural seemed to be indicated; horizontal dancing suggests that perhaps they were "lovelies")
    Bugger about dropping ya bike but it makes me feel better to know that when I can't pick up the bandit by myself it's not just 'cos I'm a girl

Seriously, just glad to hear you're in one piece and damage to your ride seems to be fairly mild

p.s. the first few times I went to motomail I hated getting in and out of their driveway (as a n00b rider).
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    Custom Nifty-Fiity. SR71
    Big Al had a scorpion lid and it stood up very well. Haven't seen any details of his accident on her so won't share anything else publicly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    i just slammed my cock in the car door. Im going to complain to holden, as they didnt put a sign on the door advising me to either wear pants, or avoid slamming it on my penis.
    Fucksake. Hang yourself.

Bike
    A slow old Bus.a.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    Ah, the silver lining of every cloud...drop the bike, but rescued by a gaggle of lovelies?? (well, plural seemed to be indicated; horizontal dancing suggests that perhaps they were "lovelies")
    Bugger about dropping ya bike but it makes me feel better to know that when I can't pick up the bandit by myself it's not just 'cos I'm a girl

Seriously, just glad to hear you're in one piece and damage to your ride seems to be fairly mild

p.s. the first few times I went to motomail I hated getting in and out of their driveway (as a n00b rider).
    It's purely technique, the whole lifting a motorcycle back into the position where it can fall over again thing.

p.s. The last time I was in motomail, I needed to be lifted up after fainting at the prices...
    It’s diametrically opposed to the sanitised existence of the Lemmings around me in the Dilbert Cartoon hell I live in; it’s life at full volume, perfect colour with high resolution and 10,000 watts of amplification.

Bike
    The pirate bike. Arr-arr!
    Holeshot are 'clearing out' some arai helmets for about $600, but if your from the tron, Boyds would prob do ya a good deal.

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by Ribit View Post
    Holeshot are 'clearing out' some arai helmets for about $600, but if your from the tron, Boyds would prob do ya a good deal.
    Boyds do Shoei, not Arai. Hamilton Motorcycles do Arai. But they are pissed about the change in distributor so may or may not continue with Arai.
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    Japanese Zero, Yer mama
    Quote Originally Posted by _Shrek_ View Post
    I got help after they took pic's ... & dignity went right out the door
    How the fuck did you park the 1150 on the fence post without breaking the fence?
    I've spent my money on bikes, booze and babes. The rest I've wasted....

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
    How the fuck did you park the 1150 on the fence post without breaking the fence?
    Southern skills, you north islanders wouldn't get it.
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    bike decoration, 02 1150Gs, 2015 Indian
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
    I think unstuck understands actually I gave it a hand full as bike & I went down & it climbed the fence all on it's own, psi in rear was low for traction the post I hit didn't fare so well but the standard held the bike & fence up quite well

Quote Originally Posted by unstuck View Post
    Southern skills, you north islanders wouldn't get it.
    I like your train of thought
    Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. (John 15:13)

Bike
    A slow old Bus.a.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by _Shrek_ View Post
    I think unstuck understands actually I gave it a hand full as bike & I went down & it climbed the fence all on it's own, psi in rear was low for traction the post I hit didn't fare so well but the standard held the bike & fence up quite well

I like your train of thought
    This thread is useless without pics.
    It’s diametrically opposed to the sanitised existence of the Lemmings around me in the Dilbert Cartoon hell I live in; it’s life at full volume, perfect colour with high resolution and 10,000 watts of amplification.

Thread Information