Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Obviously not KBers

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    i did know!
    but funnily enough, enough cop cars end up upside down because cops run out of talent too,
    and five buck and a bag of chips (and like, negative eight traffic infringements) says i'm a better motorist than all the cops in the district.

you shouldn't. it's not your problem. I don't know how i can be any clearer about this. so i;ll type in capitals

IF I'M NOT FUCKING UP ANYONE ELSES DAY, TITS OR GTFO.

GO FIND THE SHIT THAT'S GOT ROBBED OFF ME AND GIVE THE LITTLE BLACK CUNTS A FUCKING HIDING.

or, to put it another way

DO SOMETHING USEFUL FOR ONCE IN YOUR MISERABLE FUCKING EXISTENCE

highlighted the relevant bits.

proves you're stupid.

rbjiafp

no, rather a leaking oxygen seal. damn engineers - we should fine them all! or some shit.

rbjiafp

no they've moved the (arbitrary) limit cuz. 101km/h and you'll die now. true facts oi.

you don't seem to have a grasp of any kind of "logic", so please refrain from using the word.

you have a greater chance of dying, whatever you're doing, because you're fucking stupid.

unfortunately, you probably wont, but rather, fuck someone elses day (or dog) up.

rbjiafp!
    A long time since I've seen such a large amount of screen diarrhea....
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    really?
    you've clicked "submit reply" on about 13, 600...

Bike
    GSX-R 750
    Seriously, in a thread containing multiple posts from the stupidest person in the entire south island and you call ax out?

God forbid you think she's right or makes sense
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post

Bike
    Dougcati, Geoff and Suzi
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    80% in fact.

a clear majority. kill themselves or someone else...
    below the posted speed limit

(statistically i'm safer 'speeding')
    I'll believe it because it came from your e-mouth.
    I'm out, got some speeding to do
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Ha...Thats true but life is full horrible choices sometimes Merv. Then sometimes just plain stuff happens... and then some more stuff happens.....

Alloy, stainless and Ti polishing.
    Bling your bike out!
    PM me

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    If I pulled out onto the wrong side of a stretch of road that is straight and flat for 1km, I have clear visibility and as I have ridden this road in the other direction know that there are no pot holes.

I can see that no trees or foreign objects are on the road and no cars are coming, I happen to be focused on the road and the potential for cars coming towards me, as well as the car next to me that I am passing

Lets say I am on a GSXR 600, if I open the throttle up by the time I pass that car I could be well and truly above the speed limit before I indicate and move back into the correct side of the road

Would you class that as unsafe? or fast and safe

Lets take out the variables of animals running out. the car you are passing speeding up or anything like that and assume the road has a speed limit of 110km

Does anybody see any issue with this logic? Personally I want to be on the wrong side of the road for as short a period of time as possible

And before anybody says I should be content doing the speed limit to pass or the speed limit behind the car I am passing let me say that the car in front might be doing 100km or 90km or 80km

What if the car in front is an older person, a tourist or say a learner driver who is unable to drive to the conditions or just looking at the scenery

Is it not safer for a rider to be in front of the traffic? or away from someone who is driving unpredictably

I have no issue with speed limits being enforced however what I hate is the fact that no discretion is used anymore

But hey I am instantly going to die if I do 111km right?
    Do you mean per hour or is your bike on a Speed IV distance timer?

You are on a bike, supposedly seeing as this is KB, but you never know anymore given this thread. Being on a bike all of the above is void. The whole point about a bike is to overtake at warp factor 15 whenever you want. A GSXR600 and you are worried about overtaking someone doing 80km/h on a 1km straight? You want a CB750 you do, or an MX5.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rastuscat View Post
    Maybe when motorcyclists exceed their ability. a light should flash over their heads.

Why not? It works for you.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information