Thread: VFR400R project bike wanted

Bike
    1978 BMW R80/7

VFR400R project bike wanted

If anyone has a honda vfr400 project bike they are looking to sell please let me know. Ideally I would like something cheap, with a blown motor and the rego on hold. I'd really like an NC30, but might also consider an NC24. What I can pay depends on the condition.
    Let me know what you have and how much you after!
    Cheers,
    Joseph
    027 753 4361

Bike
    NC30 VFR400R
    Hey,
    I have a registered NC30, its definitely a project bike in its current state, engine developed a loud knock before stopping on me, just today. Its not a tidy bike but its all there and has potential. Has current REGO and WOF.

I'm not desperate to sell, in fact I'd like to fix it but as its my only transport to work right now aside from a bus I would accept a fair offer so I can move onto something else next week, either that or I would take a bike/car of lesser value as a trade.

If your interested give me a ballpark of what you like to pay or trade on a bike like mine, we can negotiate later once you have seen the bike and I've given you a full rundown of its condition to the best of my knowledge, if were on the same page that is .
    Thanks, Lee.

Thread Information