Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: H2R vs a few cars

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by McWild View Post
    Gotta say, all very impressive kit but given the choice I'd take any of the three cars over the H2R.

Straightline speed is surely best done with your mate in the front seat packing himself?
    I think anyone would, look at the price differences! Bang for buck the bike slays.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reibz View Post
    8L V16 with 4 turbos. I reckon he held back, if I owned a car and only 420 of them existed I def wouldn't thrash it.
    If you didn't want to thrash it you wouldn't be offering it up to use for drag races...

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Seems odd to match a h2r that's not road legal against road legal vehicle for drag racing. Should have been straight H2 or use some drag cars? Idd like own it but then what would I do with it? Maybe track days.
    I have evolved as a KB member.Now nothing I say should be taken seriously.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by McWild View Post
    Gotta say, all very impressive kit but given the choice I'd take any of the three cars over the H2R.

Straightline speed is surely best done with your mate in the front seat packing himself?
    There eyes be like :

Quote Originally Posted by mossy1200 View Post
    Seems odd to match a h2r that's not road legal against road legal vehicle for drag racing. Should have been straight H2 or use some drag cars? Idd like own it but then what would I do with it? Maybe track days.
    Fair comment, should have matched it against a Ferrari FXX or Zonda R, thats the car equivalent.

If I were to own it I would sit and bash one off to it every morning before work.
    I would hit the nearest track day and join the fast group, take every corner as slow as possible then blast past everyone on the straights .

Bike
    bandit
    Predictable results ... but straight line drags and top speed are not all we buy bikes or cars for ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    I would hit the nearest track day and join the fast group, take every corner as slow as possible then blast past everyone on the straights .
    Till some tard tries get under you on the brakes and wipes you out on his 4grand play bike. Safer racing than track days.
    I have evolved as a KB member.Now nothing I say should be taken seriously.

Bike
    2017 Husqvarana FS701
    Fark me that GTR can move. Those are such weapon cars.

H2R...sounds so damn sexy.
    Nail your colours to the mast that all may look upon them and know who you are.
    It takes a big man to cry...and an even bigger man to laugh at that man.

Thread Information