Thread: Missing WIMA badge in Auckland? I have good news and bad news

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries

Missing WIMA badge in Auckland? I have good news and bad news

The good news: if you're the lady whose cruiser was parked outside the entrance to the Kelston mall with Countdown in it around 4:30pm today and you're missing a WIMA badge, yes you dropped it there.

The bad news: since I was with my Dad who's just out of hospital with a TIA and isn't supposed to be walking around much let alone bending down and picking up shiny things he spots on the ground, I just left it on top of one of the bollards there (my hands were a bit full at the time).

You never know, it might still be there...
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Should have handed it in to the Countdown Customer counter, but a bollard is good enough.

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    Yeah it was a poor effort, no question. They're probably a dime a dozen, though, unlike the much rarer 'MIMA' badges.
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Thread Information