Quote Originally Posted by mossy1200 View Post
Who decided to put the indicators and windscreen wipers on the wrong side of my Focus? Still gets me because I drive my work van 10 times as many kms as my car.
Heck yeah, the number of times I have seen someone flash their headlights a few times before seeing the window washer in action... Rental car, but not always tourists I'd say.

The anomaly of the variations of stalk functions...one example from our trucks, the left stalk end button washes the window on an IVECO, but it's the horn on a MAN. All sweet when you're on one truck all the time, but imagine the lingo inside the cab when in response to a drongo car driver that you wanted to blast the horn at...you just wash the screen and yes I've done this a time or two

Another trucking related giggle inducing event that I've seen a few times. A truck and trailer will wriggle thru a gap, yet the little shit box car driven by a less than confident driver will stop and wait for the traffic to go so there's tons of room. I've yet to see a Yaris that's as wide as a Kenworth