Thread: Van: Auck - Welly - Auck (3-8 Sept 2015)

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries

Van: Auck - Welly - Auck (3-8 Sept 2015)

Plan goes like this for this coming weekend:
    Thurs: Auck - Wanganui
    Fri: Wanganui - Welly
    Mon: Welly - Taupo
    Tues: Taupo - Auck

If anyone needs something moved either way, let me know. Contribution to gas would be nice to help off set the cost of getting down and then back up. Don't mind heading slightly off route to help you out but uh, the East Cape isn't slightly

So from previous threads offering transport, I may as well point out... I have no desire to take business away from those legitimate transport companies, no, I'm not making allowances for insurance for carting freight blah blah. Oh, I'm not moving drugs either Just trying to help a KB'er out. I have a ramp and tie downs, but no tow bar (yet).
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    Oh, I'm not moving drugs either
    youre such a bitch. Got a pound of skunky you could have shares in if you'd just fuken pick it up...

I hear the eccy in the middle is getting good again, too.

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    I added the line after your "special request" a previous time. Then last time stucky was disappointed.

mmmmm nope, I'm outta fucks to give.
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    Kawasaki Ninja
    Im flying down to wellington on Monday 7th To pick up a Ninja 250 and ride it back up to Auckland, private message me - might consider transporting it a bit.

Bike
    2007 Suzuki SV1000s
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    youre such a bitch. Got a pound of skunky you could have shares in if you'd just fuken pick it up...

I hear the eccy in the middle is getting good again, too.
    Hope you choke on it cunt!

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawasaki250 View Post
    Im flying down to wellington on Monday 7th To pick up a Ninja 250 and ride it back up to Auckland, private message me - might consider transporting it a bit.
    I'm doing some mountain biking along the way (Mon & Tues morn), so not sure that would fit for you, as your bike will at least get you further than your legs?

Otherwise, sure, reply to the thread, let me know.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Would you have room for a package, approx 1.8m by 0.4ish diameter about 80-100kg, wrapped in PVC. Dropoff location to be advised but do you know any good swamps.
    Pickup will have to be in hours of darkness. I'll remimburse you cost of valet the van as likely some leakage from package.
    Are your number plates easily removeable?
    ;p
    Are you pedalling craters park? Have to pay now to ride there, may as well carry on to rotovegas.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Whoops better use the *satire* and *just joking* inserts for the internet spys and gulliable lol

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawasaki250 View Post
    a real man would fly down friday, and go to the cold kiwi on the way home.....

Bike
    a red heap
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    a real man would fly down friday, and go to the cold kiwi on the way home.....
    A smart man would just buy a bottle of stones ginger wine, skull it, wet themselves with a hose, sleep outside on the lawn, and get somebody to rev the shit out of a motorbike bike every half an hour.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    A smart man would just buy a bottle of stones ginger wine, skull it, wet themselves with a hose, sleep outside on the lawn, and get somebody to rev the shit out of a motorbike bike every half an hour.
    LOL but make that your mates lawn, and you don't ride their, you take your bike on support vehicle and only ride it to your tent site, eg from driveway to back lawn. Spend four hours trying to light fire with wet firewood.
    Wake up in morning and que for a $10 hotdog for breakfast then que in the rain for the shitters.

Bike
    suzuki
    are you too scared to mix with the humans?

Bike
    a red heap
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    LOL but make that your mates lawn, and you don't ride their, you take your bike on support vehicle and only ride it to your tent site, eg from driveway to back lawn. Spend four hours trying to light fire with wet firewood.
    Wake up in morning and que for a $10 hotdog for breakfast then que in the rain for the shitters.
    there's a bunch from here going in the car, with no bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    are you too scared to mix with the humans?
    I'll be sidecar drinking, ooops, I mean racing, in Taupo. So yes, you are correct.

Bike
    suzuki

I'll be sidecar drinking, ooops, I mean racing, in Taupo. So yes, you are correct.
    is willy able to get back on the track after his wee 'incident'?

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Are your number plates easily removeable?
    ;p
    Are you pedalling craters park? Have to pay now to ride there, may as well carry on to rotovegas.
    Haha, well they only have two screws in each And it does have a false ply floor as wheel chocks are bolted to them (so I can take out and stick seats back in).

No, not craters, as you say, you have to pay. Mate and I did W2K from Whakaipo Bay to headland (plus loop) and back at Easter, so now I'll do Kinloch to headland and track it as well for the mappers. Craters is on the to-do list, along with the myriad of other trails yet to be explored.

Thread Information