Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Motorcyclist collides with car?

Bike
    S1000RR
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    This.

All of this.
    Atleast they know how to use a phone and read in English. Have you heard bros and cuzzies speak proper English before?

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    1980 Yamaha RD/H2 750
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    Atleast they know how to use a phone and read in English. Have you heard bros and cuzzies speak proper English before?
    Dikshit.. they can't tell V from W..

Bike
    S1000RR
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A.W. View Post
    Dikshit.. they can't tell V from W..
    Dude, only alphabets cuzzies can spell out is K F C.

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    1980 Yamaha RD/H2 750
    Dude, only alphabets cuzzies can spell out is K F C.
    Nah - they can spell D-O-L-E , & B-E-E-R, & B-R-O..

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
    Lol, not quite naan bread technical but a former company "best shored" part of our teams responsibility to save or team of four about 10-20 hours a week.

After 3 months it had really only saved our team about 5 hours a week because of the amount of rework.

How many on the mystery team? 6 mcsas and 4 other techs.
    They all cost less than one additional seat in nz.

Don't even get me started on what that did to our sla for avg time to resolution or first call resolution.

In most thinks in life you get what you pay for. Maybe less but rarely more.

Sent via tapatalk.
    I bet their typing skills were better than this though.

Bike
    CB1300
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    I bet their typing skills were better than this though.
    What is wing with my tapatalk typing?
    Rofl.

Edit.
    Reality - They didn't type notes. They just closed the job when they thought it was done.

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    You haven't called Lenovo then. Clearly someone said to them VOIP was the best, then they wanted it delivered for a fraction of the price, because the quality of the line is so bad at times I tell them it's not worth it, I'll ring back...

Actually, that isn't their worst problem... they sent the same part to me 3-4 times and also sent me emails saying they were looking for the part
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    CB1300
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    You haven't called Lenovo then. Clearly someone said to them VOIP was the best, then they wanted it delivered for a fraction of the price, because the quality of the line is so bad at times I tell them it's not worth it, I'll ring back...

Actually, that isn't their worst problem... they sent the same part to me 3-4 times and also sent me emails saying they were looking for the part
    They sent me a whole laptop to replace some dead ram in a laptop that only had a couple of weeks to go on contract.
    According to the packing slip it was 2gb of ram for xyz model.

Dell went one better. When a rep drove over her laptop they sent a tech. He ran some tests. They sent him a pile of parts taller than him and he came back and assembled it.
    The only surviving part? The SSD.
    Less than a month later he was back to replace that.

Sent via tapatalk.

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
    Dell went one better. When a rep drove over her laptop they sent a tech. He ran some tests. They sent him a pile of parts taller than him and he came back and assembled it.
    The only surviving part? The SSD.
    Less than a month later he was back to replace that.
    Gotta love that by the book idea. Could have sent an entire machine sans drive... probably cheaper!

Least you had something to work with. A few years back in Australian floods I got a call... We need two more laptops soon as. Ours have gone floating down the river in the ute
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8 Jacket View Post
    Yep, I got taken out by a car 6 week ago and broke my leg. Guy is going to court for careless casuing injury and the report still states that I collided with a car.

You did. Nobody says whose fault it is. That's a different subject. You collided with a car and the car collided with you.

It's how verbs work.

Bike
    Kate
    Quote Originally Posted by rastuscat View Post
    You did. Nobody says whose fault it is. That's a different subject. You collided with a car and the car collided with you.

It's how verbs work.
    Whilst technically correct it is not the way it works in the public mind. The first mentioned is usually taken as the culprit, for instance because it would never be said that a fence collide with a car but always it would be that the car collide with the fence, then the doer is presumed to be the initially mentioned, A hit B.
    Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people. --- Unknown sage

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR

It's how verbs work.
    Cops work on the principle that its always the bikes fault. This is predetermined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    but once again you proved me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I was hit by one such driver while remaining in the view of their mirror.

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by nzspokes View Post
    Cops work on the principle that its always the bikes fault. This is predetermined.
    Utter shit. A number of the cops I know also ride including SCU. From what I have seen they very much do not work that way unless there is damning evidence to the contrary. Unfortunately there often is.

Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Utter shit. A number of the cops I know also ride including SCU. From what I have seen they very much do not work that way unless there is damning evidence to the contrary. Unfortunately there often is.
    Sadly I have to disagree.

I attended a car v bike years back at the top of the Albany hill, when that was SH1. It was the night Oz played NZ at football at North Harbour stadium.

The bike rider was a local part time gang member, with previous for a variety of things. The cops who turned up decided it was his fault, end of story.

Me and a couple of the older ex-traffic cops had our suspicions, so we went and did some scene examinations the next day. It was apparent from the scene that the vehicles involved had been in different locations than first suspected. No Serious Crash Unit back in those days.

Subsequently the car driver was charged, and convicted.

It's too easy to close your eyes and see what you want to see, carrying personal beliefs into the outcome.

I know quite a few Police bikers, but I also know a few with dark views toward bikers.

Bike
    CB1300
    Sadly I have to disagree.

I attended a car v bike years back at the top of the Albany hill, when that was SH1. It was the night Oz played NZ at football at North Harbour stadium.

The bike rider was a local part time gang member, with previous for a variety of things. The cops who turned up decided it was his fault, end of story.

Me and a couple of the older ex-traffic cops had our suspicions, so we went and did some scene examinations the next day. It was apparent from the scene that the vehicles involved had been in different locations than first suspected. No Serious Crash Unit back in those days.

Subsequently the car driver was charged, and convicted.

It's too easy to close your eyes and see what you want to see, carrying personal beliefs into the outcome.

I know quite a few Police bikers, but I also know a few with dark views toward bikers.
    No doubt formed by previous experience.
    Most non biker attitudes to bikers are formed by their most memorable experiences of them.

It always makes me laugh when people dress like 1%ers and ride around on Harley's and wonder why cops treat them like... 1%ers.

Sent via tapatalk.

Thread Information