Thread: South Island ECU Flash / Dyno

Bike
    1999 R1

South Island ECU Flash / Dyno

Hey guys,

Wondering if there is anywhere in the South Island who can do an ECU flash tune and dyno on a 2011 R1 ? I'm in Queenstown, so closer the better but can travel.

Cheers

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Maybe Red at Triple R racing in CH CH

Bike
    Suzuki GSX S1000
    I don't wanna take this thread off topic but I have been wondering how do you know the flash is any good before you have it done?
    Do the "flashers" all get the new settings from the same source or does each make up their own?
    It's not like you can tweak it like you can with a power commander if you dont like it, I presume you would have to pay for another "flashing"?
    I'm asking because I may look at this for my bike in the near future.

Bike
    a shiny new(ish) one
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmatt View Post
    I don't wanna take this thread off topic but I have been wondering how do you know the flash is any good before you have it done?
    Do the "flashers" all get the new settings from the same source or does each make up their own?
    It's not like you can tweak it like you can with a power commander if you dont like it, I presume you would have to pay for another "flashing"?
    I'm asking because I may look at this for my bike in the near future.
    if you buy the interface, you get a licence that you assoscite with your ECU. you can reflash as many times as you please over and over again, make changes and adjustments, and use the butt dyno to measure the results. A lot of guys by a Dynojet auto tune, to do the fine tuning of fuelling as they ride as well.

Most of the people doing the flashes will re-flash additional flashes for free - for me though it was worth buying the kit myself, as I can pass it on to the next owner who can then make whatever changes they wish as they go.

Bike
    08R6 Race bike
    NZEFI in Christchurch is my personal recommendation.
    Can I scream?

Thread Information