Page 151 of 187 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2795

Thread: MotoGP 2016

Bike
    S1000RR
    I think that was like 3-4 times MM saved himself from washing out the front this season.

Dude doesn't know how to crash!!

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    1999 Yamaha R1
    Vinales could have been second in the race if he'd stayed on the track. But then almost everyone had their own dramas - a pity there isn't good video of Marquez's latest save.

Sent from somewhere using Tapatalk

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    I think that was like 3-4 times MM saved himself from washing out the front this season.

Dude doesn't know how to crash!!
    His reactions and instincts are off the hook. His ability this season to maintain pace and manage tires on the Honda at a pretty ragged edge is unsettling. When Honda get their form back........
    MV on the Yamaha? Well, that will probably come down to the engine performance against the Ducs and Honda.

Caveat. I could be talking absolute cobblers. Moto GP is turning into a very tough and relatively even contest. It's getting really, really hot. Gladiatorial again.

And the big question... How much more does Vale have in the tank. I struggle to believe he is still at the pointy end on the track and his post racing empire is already well established. Love or hate him, he just loves racing and winning.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    77 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    How much more does Vale have in the tank. I struggle to believe he is still at the pointy end on the track.
    I reckon Rossi is as fast as the top riders there. What he lacks in outright speed he makes up in other ways. We are lucky we have Marquez and Lorenzo on the same level or it could be racing with gaps you could measure with an egg timer.

I doubt we will see that combination of talent, drive, experience and thinking ability again unless Marquez races into his thirties.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    I reckon Rossi is as fast as the top riders there. What he lacks in outright speed he makes up in other ways. We are lucky we have Marquez and Lorenzo on the same level or it could be racing with gaps you could measure with an egg timer.

I doubt we will see that combination of talent, drive, experience and thinking ability again unless Marquez races into his thirties.

...there has never been a time when stories haven't been written about every seasons duels between the top nutters...and history unfolds before us every day...MV is hot as now, I hope to see the revelation of a new alien, but that has nothing to do with Yamaha or Suzuki, that is purely in the lap of the Gods...

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...there has never been a time when stories haven't been written about every seasons duels between the top nutters...and history unfolds before us every day...MV is hot as now, I hope to see the revelation of a new alien, but that has nothing to do with Yamaha or Suzuki, that is purely in the lap of the Gods...
    Yep, more fuel to the fire with MV. A couple of others trying, but failing, to get consistency, too. Exciting times.
    That's what I meant by VR's post racing future, his academy, he has invested in the future of racing and quite happily trains and mentors the future riders. Kenny Roberts keep springing to mind but I think VR has learned from KR's failings. Ciao Fenati.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    ZXR400 race bike #20, KTM sx-f250
    Looks like sky is playing the moto 3 race tonight.
    Kindly sponsored by:

CCL Communications[CENTER]
    Cycletreads

divide interior design

Bike
    77 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Looks like sky is playing the moto 3 race tonight.
    About bloody time too. What are you people paying your money for? Just Crossfit Games and WWE?
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    1999 Yamaha R1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    About bloody time too. What are you people paying your money for? Just Crossfit Games and WWE?
    No practice sessions either apart from FP4. I'm sure Sky could show them but just don't bother.

Sent from somewhere using Tapatalk

Bike
    Various things
    You fucking homos that wank on about Sky failing you...do it year in, year fucking out. Save your fucking money, and go to MotoGP.fucking com. Sick of hearing about it.

Bike
    Smokers and a tractor
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Rossi has also commented in the past that MV "does not close the throttle". So he's clearly sizing him up.
    Gunna be interesting indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good call.

My take...Vinales will be regularly beating Rossi by the second half of next season,if not before.He will suit the Yamaha but Honda/Marquez are on fire now so to be 0-17 champ will require a Honda balls-up...always a poss.
    Jorge on the Duke is a mouth watering prospect and I hope he comes good.
    MV 2018 Champ.

Bike
    Enough that the car lives outside now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    You fucking homos that wank on about Sky failing you...do it year in, year fucking out. Save your fucking money, and go to MotoGP.fucking com. Sick of hearing about it.
    Lol, so true. Worth the money - never bothered with SKY.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by malcy25 View Post
    Lol, so true. Worth the money - never bothered with SKY.
    Aye. They're a bit slow on the uptake some of these folks...

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    I like the Sky coverage. I get more than just the sport too.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...I have a dreamweaver, woven from local flax and festooned with cheap cut glass hanging from my defunct sky dish...this generates the needed wave pattern to enable me to watch all the drivel leading up to the main event...toss up whether it's M3 or GP...by the end of all them wanks dribbling shit from friday through to monday I sometimes wonder if I could spend my time better...and the result of the big two races is somewhat of an anticlimax...especially as the M3 shit is now somewhat deemed a race for second best and no matter how hard I squeeze my sphincter and moan like I have a sore left nut, I can see another season of waiting for a 10th...unless my dreamweaver can reverse it's wave and make MM's Honda seize , three times...

Thread Information