Page 177 of 187 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 2795

Thread: MotoGP 2016

Bike
    77 XL250
    I imagine that all the factories will be giving more support to satellite teams next year. This year they will have been flat out sorting electronics for their own teams.

I bet Crutchlow stays with LCR. Nowhere else to go?
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    I imagine that all the factories will be giving more support to satellite teams next year. This year they will have been flat out sorting electronics for their own teams.

I bet Crutchlow stays with LCR. Nowhere else to go?
    Bit of a shame really. Dani needs to retire before he's too crippled to move. Give Crutchlow a year on a factory Honda. He's the only other Honda rider who worked hard at figuring the thing out by crashing it for 6 races straight.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    R100GSPD
    i think that CC will want to stay with LCR.I think he is very happy there and that is one reason for his recent success.He laready has a factory bike he just wants a bit more technical support.If (and i really hope he doesnt)Dani does retire i think Jack Miller has that seat.

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    i think that CC will want to stay with LCR.I think he is very happy there and that is one reason for his recent success.He laready has a factory bike he just wants a bit more technical support.If (and i really hope he doesnt)Dani does retire i think Jack Miller has that seat.
    As much as I'd like to see CC in Dani's seat I have to agree with your theory. It makes sense that Honda's intentions from a few years ago would be to feed Miller into the factory team.

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Jack's case would have been helped by not knocking Nicky off. Expect another year in the wilderness as punishment. Also he has a bit too much "personality" for Honda. I think he's more likely to end up on a Suzuki.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Jack's case would have been helped by not knocking Nicky off. Expect another year in the wilderness as punishment. Also he has a bit too much "personality" for Honda. I think he's more likely to end up on a Suzuki.
    I think long term you may be right,but for say next year he is the only candidate if Dani pulls the pin.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    I think long term you may be right,but for say next year he is the only candidate if Dani pulls the pin.
    Nooooo he can't!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    1999 Yamaha R1
    Hmm, interesting what CC said in the pre-event press conference about being happy with the level of factory support after his comments at PI about how Honda could support LCR better.

I'd say someone had a talk to him.

Sent from somewhere using Tapatalk

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Reports vary but John McPhee possibly has two punctured lungs and air trapped between his lungs and the wall of his chest. Whatever the exact details, he is stuck in Australia because he can't fly like that. There are other injuries but his lungs are the big problem.

Bastianini will also not be riding in Sepang. His place will be taken by Ayumu Sasaki, a young man in a hurry. Winner of the Asia Talent Cup and the Red Bull Rookie series, he has also had podium finishes in the CEV series in Europe. New tracks don't seem too much of a problem.

People don't like the extreme negative camber on the new corner in Sepang. Simon Crafar says that it's better than standing water which would stop the race.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Reports vary but John McPhee possibly has two punctured lungs and air trapped between his lungs and the wall of his chest. Whatever the exact details, he is stuck in Australia because he can't fly like that. There are other injuries but his lungs are the big problem.
    His crash didn't look too good did it ? Hate seeing those rag doll finishes.
    Bring on the racing........... and Vale !!!!!

Crashlow 6th for this race, back to reality ???? .
    I see in FP1 he's 13th so could be right ?

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Various things

Bike
    77 XL250
    Moto2 FP1 interrupted by Typical Sepang pissydownitis.

Luthi looking good. Lowes managed two crashes on the same corner - on the same lap
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    For Autech?

From Pedro overnight:
    "Recently some journalists wrote they heard rumours about me retiring. These news are groundless and I can't wait to get back on track."
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    For Autech?

From Pedro overnight:
    "Recently some journalists wrote they heard rumours about me retiring. These news are groundless and I can't wait to get back on track."
    Of course. He still has a title to win...

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Of course. He still has a title to win...

As much as I'd like to see the lil Battler win one, I doubt it'll ever happen.

Thread Information