Page 136 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2795

Thread: MotoGP 2016

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by denill View Post
    Agree. CC says what he thinks and is a bit of fresh air. Bit like the Colin Edwards style. Not kissing arse to sell apparel.

LOL. Colin Edwards has a drawl so sounds cool. CC is dour. That's fine by me, his "wimps" comment was probably a bit of Monty Python in the heat of the moment. Grand Prix circus going wild, straight on the phone to the lactating missus? Priceless.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    1999 Yamaha R1
    Really pleased he's finally won - he certainly has the talent.

3 races in a row without an alien on the top step of the podium. The downside is that it's looking more likely with each race that Marquez will have won the championship well before the last race.

Sent from somewhere using Tapatalk

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Moise View Post
    Really pleased he's finally won - he certainly has the talent.

3 races in a row without an alien on the top step of the podium. The downside is that it's looking more likely with each race that Marquez will have won the championship well before the last race.

Sent from somewhere using Tapatalk
    Last year he was almost certain to give away 25 points at some point by biffing it away. This year, I think he's already won.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Last year he was almost certain to give away 25 points at some point by biffing it away. This year, I think he's already won.
    You may be right, but the fat lady hasn't even arrived at her dressing room yet.

Meanwhile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVR-c1P3ouU
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...he certainly deserves it...but, 'Go Vale'...

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Awesome little vid - cheers

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    You may be right, but the fat lady hasn't even arrived at her dressing room yet.

Meanwhile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVR-c1P3ouU
    Without having a burn on a current GP bike at something resembling race pace, I fail to see how Spencer can have any opinion on traction control there.

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    It's great to see riders other than the Honda and Yamaha Factory team riders winning. Even if 2 of them were in dodgy wet conditions that are unpredictable. When was the last time 2 privateer teams won a race in the same season? It's great stuff. Way better than that bitch fight at the end of last season.
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Without having a burn on a current GP bike at something resembling race pace, I fail to see how Spencer can have any opinion on traction control there.
    Jeez Drew you do look on the dark side. In this case that might be my fault to an extent. That clip is not particularly GP related, he's talking about the leaves in his yard ffs, and some road bikes have traction control now. I just stuck it in this thread because I thought people here might be interested and we all know who he is.

I thought the bit where he talked about his thoughts on the start line was interesting from a sport psychology point of view.

If you found a part in that clip were he says there should be no traction control on GP bikes let me know, because I've watched three times and can't see it.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Jeez Drew you do look on the dark side. In this case that might be my fault to an extent. That clip is not particularly GP related, he's talking about the leaves in his yard ffs, and some road bikes have traction control now. I just stuck it in this thread because I thought people here might be interested and we all know who he is.

I thought the bit where he talked about his thoughts on the start line was interesting from a sport psychology point of view.

If you found a part in that clip were he says there should be no traction control on GP bikes let me know, because I've watched three times and can't see it.
    I didn't so much think he was applying his feelings on TC to GP, as think you were trying to.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I didn't so much think he was applying his feelings on TC to GP, as think you were trying to.
    As I said, I posted it here because presumably we should all know who Freddie Spencer is. Some parts of KB people may not have heard of him, or are too busy exchanging conspiracy theories and invective to be much interested.

The Alex Lowe post wasn't strictly relevant either but I thought some here might appreciate it while we wait for Silverstone.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    As I said, I posted it here because presumably we should all know who Freddie Spencer is. Some parts of KB people may not have heard of him, or are too busy exchanging conspiracy theories and invective to be much interested.

The Alex Lowe post wasn't strictly relevant either but I thought some here might appreciate it while we wait for Silverstone.
    Even without the context of GP, is what he thinks about traction control at all relevant? It's an obvious improvement whether your goal is to go faster or to be safer.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Bradley Smith has reportedly broken a femur during Free practice for the Ochersleben 8 Hour.

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Bradley Smith has reportedly broken a femur during Free practice for the Ochersleben 8 Hour.
    http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/233...ken-femur.html

For his sake I hope it aint splintered...

Update, NO busted Femur

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/233...ken-femur.html

Bike
    Smokers and a tractor

Freddie practically invented GP rear wheel steering in an era of vicious powerbands and shite tyres...he can comment on any TC related thing he likes.

Thread Information