Page 107 of 187 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2795

Thread: MotoGP 2016

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Which was a shame.
    Of the highest order. There was a load heartbreak in that race but by far the biggest tragedy is that Aussie-Italian blowhard can claim to be a MotoGP winner.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Of the highest order. There was a load heartbreak in that race but by far the biggest tragedy is that Aussie-Italian blowhard can claim to be a MotoGP winner.
    Hah. I can't stand the cunt, but good on him. A win is a win!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    by far the biggest tragedy is that Aussie-Italian blowhard can claim to be a MotoGP winner.
    Oooh yer a hard man James. I thought the boy was Aussie/Kiwi, has an Italian jumped the fence? The journos like him, they say he's "old school", swears like a trooper and is a quote generator. He put in a good ride. He might have expected he'd receive congratulations from Nakamoto san, but he might have got a bollocking for taking five points off Marquez.

One interesting statistic that was posted by one of the pundits: every single MotoGP rider fell at at least once at some point in the weekend. Just as well they've got three weeks until the German GP to get over the bruises.

For those interested in paying for a Dorna video pass: from memory the German GP is the ninth. After the summer break the Austrian GP will be the beginning of the second half of the season. Click on "Video Pass" top right on the MotoGP websiite to see what they're charging. Unless you're feeling rich, ignore the multi screen and other extras. They are currently offering twenty Euros off for access, but that's not much of a bargain if they are going to drop another thirty after the next round. That "if" is important though.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Hah. I can't stand the cunt, but good on him. A win is a win!
    Remember. Miller was born in Hawkes Bay

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/...8f2437e23be749
    It's OK to disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Quote Originally Posted by denill View Post

Were you born in the Bay too Bill?
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Oooh yer a hard man James. I thought the boy was Aussie/Kiwi, has an Italian jumped the fence? .
    He's spent more time in Italy than NZ and accidentally slips from English to Italian to from time to time. Or twoime to twoime as a good Aussie would say. The journos like him because he's an idiot who can't keep his mouth shut. There's calling a spade a spade and then there's calling a spade, "the thing we hit Grandad on the head with and then used to to dig a hole to put him in because he kept forgetting where his teeth were". Jack Miller is good at the second one.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Various things

Yeah knew he had a bit of Kiwi in him. Doesn't make him any less of a cumdumpster.

Bike
    Various

He was born in Townsville in 1995, his parents moved from HB to Townsville in 1988.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    He's spent more time in Italy than NZ and accidentally slips from English to Italian to from time to time.
    He must be more multi lingual than I thought, he's been reported as living in the north of Spain for a year or three now. Whether he speaks any Spanish, or Catalan like the locals, I have no idea. I suppose we could ask him? As mentioned in the commentary he was in the IoM for a couple of weeks as a guest of Cal Crutchlow, but Spain is his home away from home.

There was previous discussion here about where he was born and that seemed to indicate that his older sibling was born in NZ, but Jackass was born in Oz.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    Were you born in the Bay too Bill?
    Yes Merv. But the similarity ends there.......
    It's OK to disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Yes Merv. But the similarity ends there.......
    Same here, I just wasn't sure you were born there when I knew you way back when.
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    So should Rossi have been flagged for not having the red light? It wasn't on from the start of the first race. (They turned it on for the second race.)

Pretty straight forward safety issue. Gve the team given time to tell him to turn it on? or a ride-through to fix it?

Rule 2.4.4.2 (12d)
    d) able to be switched on and off by the rider when seated on the machine.

It got pretty bad at times with the bikes and the spray being thrown up. Riders should be able to see, but not so easy when you expect it to have a dazzling light attached...

Thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Light.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	322583  

Bike
    72 Kawasaki A7, 05 Kawasaki W650
    Well that race was shit. There is no justice in these restart rules.

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Quote Originally Posted by speights_bud View Post
    So should Rossi have been flagged for not having the red light? It wasn't on from the start of the first race. (They turned it on for the second race.)
    Yeah, get the Spanish mafia to disqualify him from say the next three rounds and then start from the back of the grid for the three after that lol
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    Yeah, get the Spanish mafia to disqualify him from say the next three rounds and then start from the back of the grid for the three after that lol
    I have no doubts that the Spanish Mafia were to blame for Dovi and Rossi's wee accidents later in the day....

Thread Information