Page 138 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2795

Thread: MotoGP 2016

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by malcy25 View Post
    As Doohan said when people moaned he made racing boring - it's not his fault the others weren't quick enough to keep up! Rossi had the same "problem"
    At least Rossi used to make it look like a race for a while. He'd often ride around in second place until about three laps to go, then he'd overtake and disappear over the horizon.

David Emmett was commenting on tail lights overnight, the ones GP bikes use in the rain. A couple of races back Rossi had no light operating and people got excited about a possible penalty. Can't remember who, but there was another one failed at Brno.

In summary: the light is there permanently but operates automatically when the "wet" setting is selected in the ECU. While it is a safety item, it isn't a high quality/high tech part and as such is prone to failure. No advantage would be gained by the light not operating, it is just considered a minor technical failure, there is no penalty.

If a team consistently failed to show a light throughout a season there could be a penalty such as a fine, but that won't happen, there is just no point.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries

eek

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    If ya take the planks off a shelf, it's not really a shelf anymore. How does a shelf shop not look empty?
    perhaps he Mr drew matchs hi iq to the quality of people in the conversion its old irish trick . you make fun of yourself

And see how people treat you your be amazed how much you learn about human nature .

no such thing as thick but there,s ignorant ill tollerant .none more silly and fun to poke fun at than the ones are not open minded

enough to learn from there mistakes or think there so smart , that their never see past they're views to actually learn something new.

if you feel need attack the person. not his veiws more refection on your state on mind than theres,s

Just food for thought. a wiseman sits back and listens , and doesint add to the noise

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by actungbaby View Post

enough to learn from there mistakes or think there so smart , that they never see past there views to actually learn something new.
    Just a wee heads up. It's *Their* *They're* and *Their*.

Bike
    08R6 Race bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Just a wee heads up. It's *Their* *They're* and *Their*.

Yeah that sentence triggered me too.
    Can I scream?

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    In summary: the light is there permanently but operates automatically when the "wet" setting is selected in the ECU. While it is a safety item, it isn't a high quality/high tech part and as such is prone to failure. .
    I had a read through the technical reg's when it happened, from what I found the light must be able to be turned on and off by the rider from the riding position. I assume this is covered by the ECU setting and doesn't need to be a separate switch or setting. In fact it would be best if it is automatic. One less thing to forget right?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Alex Lowes will replace the injured Bradley Smith on Tech 3 bikes at Sliverstone.

While that is good news for Lowes if not for Smith, this can only be described as sad news:
    http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...y-august-29th/
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Alex Lowes will replace the injured Bradley Smith on Tech 3 bikes at Sliverstone.

While that is good news for Lowes if not for Smith, this can only be described as sad news:
    http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...y-august-29th/
    That's not fucking news, sad or otherwise. It's a famity having problems, and no one's business but the family and the court.

Well done continuing gossip and conjecture, for nothing more than sick entertainment.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    That's not fucking news, sad or otherwise. It's a famity having problems, and no one's business but the family and the court.

Well done continuing gossip and conjecture, for nothing more than sick entertainment.
    You have a point. Generally though if the people are famous it's treated as news, that magazine thought so. It just struck me as sad.

Forgive me if I don't take your views into account when I post here, and if I don't check everything for its potential to piss you off. Seemingly there's actually very little that doesn't piss you off.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    You have a point. Generally though if the people are famous it's treated as news, that magazine thought so. It just struck me as sad.

Forgive me if I don't take your views into account when I post here, and if I don't check everything for its potential to piss you off. Seemingly there's actually very little that doesn't piss you off.
    Their fame means we should know such personal issues as a family breakdown? That's fucked.

I don't expect anyone to consider if something will piss me off. The same way I don't ask anyone if something should piss me off.

Bike
    Bikes
    Their fame means we should know such personal issues as a family breakdown? That's fucked.
    But that's how the world spins, like it or not. If I break a leg you will never know. If Obama breaks a leg, you will.
    It's OK to disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by denill View Post
    If Obama breaks a leg.
    Hopefully someone will break his fucking neck.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by denill View Post

...But that's how the world spins, like it or not. If I break a leg you will never know. If Obama breaks a leg, you will...

...if he got your leg broken nobody would know, if you broke his you would have to be some kind of invisible, ninja with a leg breaker in your pocket...and the media would say, 'he slipped on the back lawn at the W.H'...

...thank fuck there's a round of MotoGP this weekend.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Honda had announced that Hayden would be riding for Jack Miller, but progress with Miller's cracked vertebrae has been better than expected and he has been cleared to ride.

Alex Lowe is still riding for Smith.

Aegerter will not be riding.

Petrucci is somewhat battle scarred, he was knocked off his dad's scooter on the way home from getting a haircut. ATTGATT? The guy who bowled him would have been even more sorry when Petrucci mentioned his day job. He is still a cop apparently.

Bike
    Various things
    Meantime....

https://igcdn-videos-b-6-a.akamaihd....56327243_n.mp4

Maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer...

Bike
    77 XL250
    Latest forecast is for wind and rain (surprise) for Saturday and breezy and fine-ish for Sunday.

Place your bets now folks...
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Thread Information