Page 92 of 187 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2795

Thread: MotoGP 2016

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
    Lorenzo on the Ducati is a complete unknown. The bike is better and better all the time, and without having seen JL ride anything but the Yamaha we can't predict how it will go.

Mibbee that smooth style of his is just what he does to get the best out of the Yamaha. Perhaps he's that good, that he will change that style to ride the Ducati to its best.

Rossi can't be discounted of course. He is a motorcycling God. We will likely never see anyone like him for a long long time. But to suggest he has a better shot next year than this, is unfounded as far as I'm concerned.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Lorenzo on the Ducati is a complete unknown. The bike is better and better all the time, and without having seen JL ride anything but the Yamaha we can't predict how it will go.

Mibbee that smooth style of his is just what he does to get the best out of the Yamaha. Perhaps he's that good, that he will change that style to ride the Ducati to its best.

Rossi can't be discounted of course. He is a motorcycling God. We will likely never see anyone like him for a long long time. But to suggest he has a better shot next year than this, is unfounded as far as I'm concerned.
    I agree, especially as Rossi will have a hungry young rider with 2 years motogp experience under his belt on the other best bike on the grid. Providing the balance stays in Yams favour that is.

I have a feeling the Duc as it stands could have won at least 2 races this year on pure merit, just the two pilots on board can't quite get it there. JL might dominate for all we know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    We tend to grant the predictions of the pundits more respect than they are due. Their picks are generally no more accurate than ours.
    And mine are bloody terrible.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    JL might dominate for all we know.

I'm very much doubting that'll happen. Be happy to see if he does though.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    We tend to grant the predictions of the pundits more respect than they are due. Their picks are generally no more accurate than ours.
    And mine are bloody terrible.
    At least you haven't been backing Dani Pedrosa for a title for nearly 10 years lol. What does that say about me?

Though truth be told I think that Dani now signing with the Honda again means that there is no chance of a title for my homie. Sigh.

Bike
    Various things
    This clip...

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    I always liked the boy Mav back from the time he got inspiration from Paris Hilton's cleavage
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    KTM 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    This clip...

Your link is not working for me..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by markbdaniels View Post
    Your link is not working for me..

Works fine for me.

Bike
    KTM 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Works fine for me.
    I'm using tapatalk which might not be able to handle the malformed url.

I'm seeing:
    “://..." instead of “http://..."

Bike
    R100GSPD
    to talk in termso f the yamaha being the dominant force next year,whilst JL may struggle is overlooking two important things.
    1)mm
    2) Honda.They will produce a decent bike.Much face has been lost recently, without even considering the last 200 m in Italy

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    to talk in termso f the yamaha being the dominant force next year,whilst JL may struggle is overlooking two important things.
    1)mm
    2) Honda.They will produce a decent bike.Much face has been lost recently, without even considering the last 200 m in Italy
    Yeah they stuffed up this year in not fixing their power delivery problem, it's somewhat optimistic to expect them to do it again.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    R100GSPD
    And an off season with casey stoner and ecu boffins.maybe an error in not keeping cs on side

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Or is development like that off limits now

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Yeah they stuffed up this year in not fixing their power delivery problem, it's somewhat optimistic to expect them to do it again.
    Honda don't fix things like that they usually find an alien who can ride around the issues they create with their obstinate engineering ethos.

Don't forget that Honda simply don't value rider input. Riders get given a bike and if doesn't work for them they go elsewhere. Unless you're Dani Pedrosa.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Thread Information