Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bought a Qmoto jacket recently?

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    How can a 48 be a small?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmatt View Post
    I assumed they used Euro sizing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Gayner View Post
    My one-piece is a 48 and is a small. My Arlen Ness jacket I bought in Italy is a 48 and is smaller than an ordinary small.
    I still have a Dainese jacket with a 56 label on it that was pretty snug back when my regular shirts were a size small.

Bike
    Between bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr View Post
    I just think the new owners need a chance to overcome the crap setup and service from the previous owner

Maybe it is time they upped their game
    Maybe they need to assess the real value of the going concern they thought they were buying in the business.
    "It's hard to keep an open mind, when so many people are trying to put things in it"

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender EnZed View Post
    I still have a Dainese jacket with a 56 label on it that was pretty snug back when my regular shirts were a size small.
    My Dainese jacket is a 52 but if I buy an L shirt in NZ I can guarantee the arms will be too short and it will be tight around the guts. Need a new jacket but daren't get it over the interweb for this very reason.

Bike
    Between bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    My Dainese jacket is a 52 but if I buy an L shirt in NZ I can guarantee the arms will be too short and it will be tight around the guts. Need a new jacket but daren't get it over the interweb for this very reason.
    Sounds about right. I'm usually an XL shirt rather than L. Ls will fit, but are a touch tight and too short. My Dainese jacket, and my Rev'It 2pc, are 54s. I've tried 52s in the shop and usually I can't even get them on.

I find helmet/boot/glove sizing to be far more particular and variable than jackets/pants though.
    "It's hard to keep an open mind, when so many people are trying to put things in it"

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr View Post
    Ok I will agree Qmoto response time is crap .
    I will agree that most of their gear is good quality.
    However if you were in email contact with them maybe you should have confirmed sizing via email and waited a few days for a response.

I AM IN NO WAY sticking up for Qmoto I just believe they have got good gear but have a bad name and shit setup by Brett
    I did him a favour and cost me $650.00 Not a lot of money and I dont care .
    I just think the new owners need a chance to overcome the crap setup and service from the previous owner

Maybe it is time they upped their game

Just saying

The new owner has a FULL time job already. This is like a hobby business to him
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    tedium
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun Harris View Post
    The new owner has a FULL time job already. This is like a hobby business to him
    What...do you think someone could make a full time living from QMoto?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickha
    Fuck off, cheese has no place in pies
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle
    i would could and can, put a fat fuck down with a bit of brass.

Bike
    Yamaha MT-09
    Is it not pretty much expected that you have to go in person to try on a specific item of clothing in-store to confirm fit and sizing, and then (possibly scummy I know) go online and find the cheapest source for that exact item? I would be pretty concerned with buying any clothing off the internet without trying in person - particularly when it comes to safety gear or items you will wear for so many hours.

Thread Information