Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harley's doing it after a couple

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...same man, on a flat track we tried to get legalised at Moutere., out of Nelson a bit...we never got past the final permissions bit...fuk'n forest and bird and kraut vintners...Darren spent 24 hours or so on his Bobcat doing this track...then couldn't wait to try it with his speedway solo bike...he would ride down from Nelson to Westport with a 21' Honda front wheel strapped to his back, change the Softail's front over, race us, put the wheel back and ride home...the real deal and a good man...

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    No idea, I know he lost his road licence for a while some time back. One of the Nelson area KBers may know.

Until he went to a belt primary (dry...) yes, the oil trails from the inevitable holed primary were annoying.
    But given that street racing is all about entertainment rather than serious racing. a hell of a lot of people would sooner watch him...i know he was fun to watch on Greymouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    That guy is the real deal. Id love to see him race again!
    I thought he was fucken awesome...till I lined up next to him at Paeroa. His fuel tap was fucked and pissing fuel like all fuck, he hides it with his boot while the marshal walks through the grid and shrugs his shoulders at me when he realised I was watching.

Fuckwit!

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...well, you can't defend the indefensible...specially as it's coming from someone who has probably never ever been a fuckwit in their lives, eh Drew...

Bike
    Smokers and a tractor
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...well, you can't defend the indefensible...
    I had a good scrap with Harleyguy one year around the cemetery circuit.I was crawling all over him in the corners on my little RGV but he was gapping me everytime down the straights.
    Last lap plan was to dick him into Toyota but peeling into Holden before hand he got in so hot that he had to shoot straight ahead up the escape road...so funny to watch but impressive all the same.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...well, you can't defend the indefensible...specially as it's coming from someone who has probably never ever been a fuckwit in their lives, eh Drew...
    I'm nearly always a fuckwit. I've never intentionally put anyone else on the track in danger though!

Harley guy can fuck right off and stay there. Cock.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I'm nearly always a fuckwit. I've never intentionally put anyone else on the track in danger though!

Harley guy can fuck right off and stay there. Cock.

...love it when your feminine side shines, it's refreshing... ...

Thread Information