Thread: Riders in Waiuku & Franklin

Bike
    2015 Suzuki SFV650

Cool Riders in Waiuku & Franklin

Hi all,

Does anyone know of riders out Waiuku / Franklin area who would be keen for some casual rides. Most of my weekend riding is shorter hops or off down the Coromandel for the weekends but keen to do more.

BTW, not young but not old either

Bike
    2004ZX6R
    MADNESS up thereish bound to be a couple others, nice ride to port Waikato, also parts of 22, ride to nikau caves, hit the road go to a intersection pick a direction

Bike
    A Red German one.
    Up the Awhitu peninsular to Matakawau is a good fang. Also the ride out to Port Waikato is a good ride too. At the moment there is a café open at the beach for a feed.

Or SH22 to Raglan will take care of half a day, you can also come home via SH 1 if you get a bit tired.

And then there is the ride through Mangatawhiri to get to Kaiaua, for a feed at the pub, or Fish and Chips.

"No matter what bike you ride. It's all the same wind in your face"

Bike
    1999 Yamaha R1
    This time of year I usually head out to Kaiaua or down what was 22 to avoid the worst of the traffic. So yeah, I could meet up sometime. What do you ride?

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    we're leaving from papakura for a ride on friday evening, pm me if you are interested.
    "If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France
    "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." - Anatole France
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    2015 Suzuki SFV650
    Quote Originally Posted by Moise View Post
    This time of year I usually head out to Kaiaua or down what was 22 to avoid the worst of the traffic. So yeah, I could meet up sometime. What do you ride?
    Ride a SFV650. Kaiaua ride is a bit of fun, exp if you are going through Kawakawa/ Clevedon.

Ta

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bike
    2015 Suzuki SFV650
    Quote Originally Posted by iYRe View Post
    we're leaving from papakura for a ride on friday evening, pm me if you are interested.
    Thanks for the offer, will see what week looks like tomorrow and will contact if looks like a clear Friday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bike
    Suzuki GS150 R
    Hey I got friend there, he is not forum person, will try to contact with you

Quote Originally Posted by Kage View Post
    Hi all,

Does anyone know of riders out Waiuku / Franklin area who would be keen for some casual rides. Most of my weekend riding is shorter hops or off down the Coromandel for the weekends but keen to do more.

BTW, not young but not old either

Bike
    2015 Suzuki SFV650
    Thanks, just come across another guy down here so hopefully could turn into a good group of people to team up with......

Bike
    A fast one
    I'm out that way every now and then. Most likely heading that way this long weekend.

Have seen a few people on all sorts of different bikes. Quite a few Harley's park up at the Kentish on a Friday/Saturday night.

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    Is the Waiuku Riders club still going?

There are a couple of the "Fatt Bikers" club based there, and quite a few near by.

There is also a Thursday Night Ride from Autobahn Papakura (Off the motorway) when conditions suit, get a bit quite at times but still good rides

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...ighlight=SATNR

Bike
    Its a Boat
    I know two others (Marty/Sheryl) that live there but they don't post on here anymore.

Thread Information