Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Integrated tail lights and flush mount front indicators. Are they legal?

Bike
    Dont have one now
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Ive noticed over the last year a lot of cars not turning their lights on. And others that just put the eye lid lights on not the full headlights presumably they think it looks cool. Seems they dont realise the rear lights dont turn on when they do that. Audi SUVs are notorious for this.
    You might find that there is no choice on the "eyelid" lights, i have a new Commodore, you cant turn them off.

Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Ive noticed over the last year a lot of cars not turning their lights on. And others that just put the eye lid lights on not the full headlights presumably they think it looks cool. Seems they don't realise the rear lights don't turn on when they do that. Audi SUVs are notorious for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by skippa1 View Post
    You might find that there is no choice on the "eyelid" lights, i have a new Commodore, you can't turn them off.
    Are these eyelid lights actually Daytime Running Lights?

Bike
    MT-10
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Yeah DRLs forgot the name. Idiots think they are good enough to drive at night not realising the rear lights arnt on.

Bike
    Dont have one now
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Yes...........

Bike
    2016 Yamaha FZ6R
    Kawasaki has factory flush mount indicators, aftermarket ones I've seen so Jack fucking shit other than cost you money, also the intergrated tail lights aren't as easily seen.. Especially if they are smoked lenses...

Bike
    Yamaha MT-09
    I'm curious as well. My stock tail is not a pretty thing (well, neither is the one on my bike) and while I wouldn't remove the fender entirely, it could certainly do with some tidying and a different mount for the plate. I have accessory options through the OEM for LED-based stalks for the tail indicators, but those don't really help with the appearance.

Thread Information