Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Motorbike transport recommendations?

Bike
    BMW K1200S
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    i'll do it
    Thanks for the offer but sorted now
    To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and to endure the betrayal of false friends. To appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded

Bike
    BMW K1200S
    So Kevin from Motorcycle Recovery Services was recommended as the man to pick up & drop off my new purchase.

What can I say.....10/10 service & very very reasonable price! He even dried her down as it rained on the way here.

Fantastic stuff from Kevin @ Motorcycle Recovery Services
    To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and to endure the betrayal of false friends. To appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    He is the absolute epitomy of helpful, profesional and gives a damn, Glad you got put onto Kev.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Thread Information