Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Honda Fireblade - do I have water in the tank?

Bike
    2015/18 Blade, 81 Katana, KR150R
    Quote Originally Posted by hayd3n View Post
    did you try mix some meths with water in a glass??
    Yup and posted about it back in this thread. Very interesting experiment and comments post test and reply by others who know more about it than I do. I have not mind gone the next step (but I will) and mixes the meths / water with petrol to see it not settle out just because I can and that would be an interesting test also. I might not understand the chemistry but I do understand seeing a result.

Bike
    2015/18 Blade, 81 Katana, KR150R
    Quote Originally Posted by actungbaby View Post
    while you at take the brake light bulbs just waste of current lol did i see today i was in my green pirimera you where on yellow and black

blade thought going to city honda going over the rangi bridge , why you just hold front axle with your hands nearly bent over there.
    man up hehe save on front tire tread do wheelies as much as possible . my freaking honda vfr got a new battery and draining it again
    piece of S@## opps lovley bike mind you got great power in mid oh feels like tractor lovley oh to be back two on 2 wheels
    No my Blade is black (as unrecognizable as possible given the regular long distance commute and general tendency to annoy the cages and probably the odd other bike). My goal is to be visible but not really recognizable (there goes that asshole on the yellow and black blade, a black bike is just a black bike and on the move could be a lot of different bikes).

vfr are nice looking bikes. I like that refined look. I remember them in City Honda so comfortable and serious looking.

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronPawz View Post
    No my Blade is black (as unrecognizable as possible given the regular long distance commute and general tendency to annoy the cages and probably the odd other bike). My goal is to be visible but not really recognizable (there goes that asshole on the yellow and black blade, a black bike is just a black bike and on the move could be a lot of different bikes).

vfr are nice looking bikes. I like that refined look. I remember them in City Honda so comfortable and serious looking.
    Yes my bike was orginally all black to well black/ blue pearl apprently know it got red white pannels np primmer thats latter ;-)

oh well i for warned if see you next time ;-) take care yeah was intresting tread for sure . bread crumbs and all

Bike
    a fucking hornet
    Quote Originally Posted by IronPawz View Post
    Yup and posted about it back in this thread. Very interesting experiment and comments post test and reply by others who know more about it than I do. I have not mind gone the next step (but I will) and mixes the meths / water with petrol to see it not settle out just because I can and that would be an interesting test also. I might not understand the chemistry but I do understand seeing a result.
    cool i poured MEk into a glass of water and it appears likes its boiling /eating the water /itself

plastic fabricator/welder here if you need a hand ! will work for beer/bourbon/booze

come ride the southern roads www.southernrider.co.nz

Thread Information