Thread: Honda CB92

Bike
    1997 Honda VFR750F, 1973 Honda CB750K2,

Honda CB92

Greetings from the land of polarbears and midnightsun
    I want to buy Honda CB92 parts and bikes If you should know of any
    please give me a note.Anything considered.

Bike
    Bucket Sidecar

Cb92

Have you still got any CB92 interest, more to the point, would you consider swapping for something else. I say this because my father has most of a CB92, except for the engine! He swapped it years ago to someone who needed an engine for a racing project, they promptly wrecked it completely and without telling us, threw it down the dump! Now we have basically the whole bike minus an engine! And of course it is too good a thing to part with as you would know.

We will continue to look for an engine, and may be lucky in time, but thought there was no harm in asking, as you may have one, and may be willing to swap or sell outright.

Cheers.

Bike
    Honda ST1100
    Quote Originally Posted by seymour14 View Post
    Have you still got any CB92 interest, more to the point, would you consider swapping for something else. I say this because my father has most of a CB92, except for the engine! He swapped it years ago to someone who needed an engine for a racing project, they promptly wrecked it completely and without telling us, threw it down the dump! Now we have basically the whole bike minus an engine! And of course it is too good a thing to part with as you would know.

We will continue to look for an engine, and may be lucky in time, but thought there was no harm in asking, as you may have one, and may be willing to swap or sell outright.

Cheers.
    Did you ever find a motor and do you still have all the CB92 parts and if so would you consider selling them. Look forward to hearing from you. You can email me on takakahomestay@farmsie.co.nz

Thread Information