Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyre recommendations for front?

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarko View Post
    Its not really an issue if you know how to read

Given it was in the exact same post you partially quoted me on.
    i quoted from post number 91, maybe you need to stop repeating yourself?

Bike
    The C**t.
    Quote Originally Posted by SVboy View Post
    Major lol! Perhaps you are what the forum needs ATM, a massive douche with a know it all attitude. Kind of like Axle, except with a RF 900. Do have to compliment you on your improved English skills, lots of words used already that the old Skiddy would not have understood let alone been able to spell!
    To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead.

Bike
    The C**t.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    i quoted from post number 91, maybe you need to stop repeating yourself?
    You really are slow aren't you?

In the original post, from which you took your snippet to which i was referring. The other information was in that exact same post.

Not from what you quoted me on after i replied.

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead.

Bike
    suzuki

I havn't been prescribed any medication since i was 18 which was some ritalin for ADD as a kid... if you really must know?
    great to see you've done three months clean now, well done you.

Bike
    The C**t.
    great to see you've done three months clean now, well done you.
    I'm about to turn 30 you cunt whistler.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    See this still lacks enough clarification as to which side of that fence you are now on... did i ever tell you i love you?

Fun sponges
    Do ya feel lucky? Hahahaha. I haven't threatened anyone since I realised I was fucked in the head and got medicated. Nothin' to worry about. Just get them sent to the biggest mother fucker you know if ya want piece of mind.

Major lol! Perhaps you are what the forum needs ATM, a massive douche with a know it all attitude. Kind of like Axle, except with a RF 900. Do have to compliment you on your improved English skills, lots of words used already that the old Skiddy would not have understood let alone been able to spell!
    What am I, chopped liver?

Fuck you cunts, I'm practically forgotten these days!

Bike
    The C**t.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Do ya feel lucky? Hahahaha. I haven't threatened anyone since I realised I was fucked in the head and got medicated. Nothin' to worry about. Just get them sent to the biggest mother fucker you know if ya want piece of mind.

What am I, chopped liver?

Fuck you cunts, I'm practically forgotten these days!

The biggest cunt i know would shatter the carbs trying to pick up the box.

Nah not an organ donor just yet mate, you're a funny cunt so i dont want to german breakfast you.

Bike
    The C**t.

Can we get back on topic now?

Bike
    Blandit 1200, DRZ250 K, Beta xtrainer
    Mildly interesting tyre thread goes golden in KB shocker! Forum in three way split on S20s, Rosso 3s and hating on Skiddy! How will it all end.....

Sorry Drew, you might be a cunt, but you are a talented rider and racer, and somehow that makes you less of a cunt. Sorry Dude, I don't make the rules.........

Bike
    The C**t.
    Mildly interesting tyre thread goes golden in KB shocker! Forum in three way split on S20s, Rosso 3s and hating on Skiddy! How will it all end.....

Bike
    my little pony
    Another Internet dumpster to fill.

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries

Sorry Drew, you might be a cunt, but you are a talented rider and racer, and somehow that makes you less of a cunt. Sorry Dude, I don't make the rules.........
    I agree with all the above.

Welcome back Skidy.

Get the Pirellis (meh - only because I have Pirellis and my bike is better than yours Skiddy )

I find Drew refreshing blunt but respectfully knowledgeable.

Must be time for a group hug?

PS - whats a cunt whistler?

Bike
    suzuki
    I'm about to turn 30 you cunt whistler.
    and i've just lost another hook line and sinker.

Bike
    The C**t.
    and i've just lost another hook line and sinker.
    I guess you're never getting the rod out eh, should've used a stronger line.

Bike
    XB12S
    The biggest cunt i know would shatter the carbs trying to pick up the box.

Nah not an organ donor just yet mate, you're a funny cunt so i dont want to german breakfast you.
    Why do I even bother replying to you . Cos I suppose you are just an obnoxious little cunt as far as Im concerned.

You speeling and gradmas has has improved though.
    ( Spelling and grammar)

I ride by myself or with a select few mates I trust.
    I read Kiwibiker more than I post as sometimes there is some useful and informative information.
    I have ridden motorcycles now for 45 years although not everyday. My racing time on motor cycles only spanned 8 years however my actual racing career ( time spent actually trying to be competitive) spanned 30 plus years involved 22 of which were of 4 wheeled variety.
    So WHAT really fucks me of is tossers like you that think they know it all and have done the odd track day as you say ( whether you have or not I dont know) and got your knee down .
    Its tossers like you that come on here seeking attention that get to me. Like taking 65km corners at 150km plus.
    Unless you ride that road regularly and know it well and the capabilities I at best can only call you either a liar , a wanker or someone with a death wish.
    Sure it is (reasonably safe) to take posted recommended corners at twice the posted limit but whats around the corner.
    There is information on the good old interweb wanktube for you garner knowledge or just pop down to your local bike shop and ask what is the best pairing of tyres for this old shitter that will make me invincible approaching 3 times the posted recommended and then they can have a laugh at you as I do TOSSER.
    Go racing and prove your worth as tyres are just small change to you.
    Some that may or may not exceed the speed limit or in well in excess of the posted recommended speed do not post up
    their exploits or indiscretions for obvious reasons unlike you for the wank factor.
    As for my initial quote from you there arre many that are no longer posting on here and some that still do think your a CUNT>
    You really havnt changed much and I doubt you will . Just saying

Thread Information