Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acc consultation

Bike
    Triumph Tiger 1050se
    Blog Entries

Acc consultation

ACC wanted to consult. Many of us participated. And they completely ignored us and did what they'd obviously decided on before hand.
    https://www.shapeyouracc.co.nz/propo...rcycle-levies/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Stuff everything...I've always got my bike.

Bike
    Kawasaki
    Yep, 92% against the proposals: https://www.shapeyouracc.co.nz/feedb...orcycle-levies

Good thing for them that they are not elected/appointed by the people paying their wages.

Bike
    A
    Yep, got the email this morning. Shows we're getting a 1.2% decrease in 2017? I'm thrilled about that...

Bike
    KTM
    I wonder if they had saved the $ they spent on STUPID FUCKING SURVEYS that they blatantly ignore anyway we would get a slightly bigger decrease?

I'm going to make it my business to fill out any future survey with complete bullshit and fuck up their results

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tamarillo View Post
    ACC wanted to consult. Many of us participated. And they completely ignored us and did what they'd obviously decided on before hand.
    https://www.shapeyouracc.co.nz/propo...rcycle-levies/

fucking seriously? what surprises you about this? what is so outside the status quo that you were enragened enough to !!!ZOMG)0011!! start a thread on KB??

stop paying the fucken jews. it's the only language they understand.

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post

fucking seriously? what surprises you about this? what is so outside the status quo that you were enragened enough to !!!ZOMG)0011!! start a thread on KB??
    yeah .. my thoughts exactly ..what is so surprising about ACC's response? It was as predicted ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    Many on here will be happy they are not bringing in a higher premium for those at fault over those not at fault in crashes. $550 is a cheap premium for them subsidised with the $550 premium paid by those not at fault.
    Glass half full that.

I happen to be cheesed at what it costs, but I can see why, with the way I see some folk riding.

I'm with you Cassina. But I'd still like to be paying less.

Bike
    GSX-R 750
    Quote Originally Posted by rastuscat View Post
    Glass half full that.

I happen to be cheesed at what it costs, but I can see why, with the way I see some folk riding.

. But I'd still like to be paying less.

Bike
    Triumph Tiger 1050se
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post

stop paying the fucken jews. it's the only language they understand.
    So you're saying threads aren't for discussions like this? Hmmmm. What are they for? Bad language maybe.

Stuff everything...I've always got my bike.

Bike
    2012 Suzuki Boulevard M50
    That ACC levy decrease only applies to non-petrol motorcycles. FFS, how many diesel powered motorbikes, or for that sake how many electric powered motorbikes, are there on the road in NZ

I've never seen a diesel powered motorbike!

Why go through this exercise and consider ACC charges for a class of motorbike which probably doesn't exist. And none of the charts on costs per size of motorbike differentiated the accident rates or costs between petrol and non-petrol powered bikes.

What a Cluster F*#K.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Steve View Post
    T!

Why go through this exercise and consider ACC charges for a class of motorbike which probably doesn't exist. And none of the charts on costs per size of motorbike differentiated the accident rates or costs between petrol and non-petrol powered bikes.

What a Cluster F*#K.
    or on-farm / off-road crashes... still on "motorbikes", just but... they dont pay rego. have to account for them...

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tamarillo View Post
    So you're saying threads aren't for discussions like this? Hmmmm. What are they for? Bad language maybe.

right. so you stated the obvious in your OP. now what are you going to add to the discussion?

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Steve View Post
    That ACC levy decrease only applies to non-petrol motorcycles. FFS, how many diesel powered motorbikes, or for that sake how many electric powered motorbikes, are there on the road in NZ

I've never seen a diesel powered motorbike!

What a Cluster F*#K.
    Exactly Old Steve, a cluster fuck ! I don't even read their shit,it just encourages them.
    I'll do Reg when they stop playing games with the reasons for making money.
    Only way to give a little protest of my own. Sure there are risks,you pays your money (or not) and take them.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    I'll do Reg when they stop playing games with the reasons for making money.
    That amused me in the light of your employment history.

Perhaps I'm too much the obedient little bitch to do that. I did note a few weeks ago that the warrant on my bike had expired in December '15. I had renewed it at the time but God knows where the sticker is. So if I can ride around for most of a year without a warrant unknowingly, maybe I can ride around without a rego knowingly?

Old dogs, new tricks?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    That amused me in the light of your employment history.

Perhaps I'm too much the obedient little bitch to do that. I did note a few weeks ago that the warrant on my bike had expired in December '15. I had renewed it at the time but God knows where the sticker is. So if I can ride around for most of a year without a warrant unknowingly, maybe I can ride around without a rego knowingly?

Old dogs, new tricks?
    No WOF , you maniac !!!!!! I'm considering giving myself 3 mths Reg next month, have a rest from looking over my shoulder LOL.
    (& yes I have a new Warrant too haha).

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Thread Information