Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team name for 23/10/2005

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike

Team name for 23/10/2005

MotoTrash Racing

Team consists of White trash, Motoracer and our trusty lap scorer, Texmo. Main goal of the meeting is to actually finish the race. Secondary goal is to smash Aff Man and his excuses for a bike and third goal is to absolutely demoralise Team Polini (Karl Morgan and Hayden Fitzgerald).

Any supporters that want to come and take pics/cheer us on are more than welcome, wear your KB gear and show us the support us low self esteemed racers need.

Where: Mt Wellington Kart club

When: October 29 from 9:30 onwards.
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    1987 Nifty 50
    Best of luck lads
    "Not one day that we are here on this earth has been promised to us, so make the most of every day as if it was your last, and every breath ,as if it were the same"

Bike
    I always go the underdog

KICK ASS AFFMAN

Bike
    Whatever is in the garage - FXDC, Bking
    Blog Entries
    Will try to pop down and watch you guys, bring the camera too... will try to drag Custard along as I'm trying to hint towards my xmas prezzie.............

www.Ridertraining.co.nz
    NZTA Approved CBTA Instructor Assessor
    - Restricted + Full Licence Training & Testing
    - Onroad Coaching & Training
    Auckland
    Call or Txt 0210334766
    info@ridertraining.co.nz

Bike
    Sniff... None
    WT, you coming down for the event this weekend in Wgtn?

And now that the prices are so cheap, what's your opinion on water vs air cooled?
    "You, Madboy, are the Uncooked Pork Sausage of Sausage Beasts. With extra herbs."
    - Jim2 c2006

Bike
    fire breathin ginja ninja

Bike
    GSXR 450
    If you can afford it get a watercooled one less hp fade for something like a endurance race you can run it leaner without it seizing so more poines, but its one more thing to break. I am probly wrong though as alwase.
    Oh an White trash dont forget my beer you promised. I drink kiwi larger is cheep and makes me cheerfull....
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    Sniff... None
    Quote Originally Posted by texmo
    If you can afford it get a watercooled one less hp fade for something like a endurance race you can run it leaner without it seizing so more poines, but its one more thing to break. I am probly wrong though as alwase.
    Oh an White trash dont forget my beer you promised. I drink kiwi larger is cheep and makes me cheerfull....
    I appreciate the thoughts, but I'm struggling to accept advice from someone who drinks kiwi lager
    "You, Madboy, are the Uncooked Pork Sausage of Sausage Beasts. With extra herbs."
    - Jim2 c2006

Bike
    Tyre Shredder
    Team arse smell...... Cause that all you'll be doing on the track..

Yeh we gonna need a team name as well. (for me an ColdKiwi) (was thinking tarmac cause the trashman seems to like riding over me )

And a lap scorer...

p.s. the forks are slightly bent already from my small encounter with the wall.
    Lump lingered last in line for brains,
    And the ones she got were sort of rotten and insane...

Bike
    GSXR 450
    Most people are to tight to buy anything else... I normally drink maacs gold which I like and is cheep, Im cheep if you havent laready guessed. The less I spend on piss the more I have to spend on bikes....
    When 2stroke warm up they lose hp thats why new generation 2stroke are alimium, thats why water cooled is good as well keeps your barrel cool. and the leaner you run your bike the more power out put you get, but because the leaner you run your bike the hotter it gets the more prone to seizing you are so water cooling is more effictive than air cooling so you can run it leaner. I think, pretty sure anywho....
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    06 10 WITH ALL THE FANCY BITS
    I might pop down and take a look, its not to far down the road. Fuck I could even take the 12 o'clock stoppie of doom mountain bike and do jumps over the tyre barriers or something

mabey not.

Yeah.. see you guys there if I remember!

Bike
    GSXR 450
    luulh you hit a wall which one?
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    justsomebike
    I'll be in. Give me a yell if you don't find anyone prettier or wittier for a lap scorer Jonno.

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    im with AFF!!! might go out on the R6, i'll keep it first gear and err no brakes?
    KiwiBitcher
    where opinion holds more weight than fact.

It's better to not pass and know that you could have than to pass and find out that you can't. Wait for the straight.

Bike
    GSXR 450
    An R6 would prolly lose to a minimotor on that track 50laps on a r6 around mt wellington no thanks...
    Muhammad Ali

Thread Information