Thread: Can i use a Husky 50?

Bike

Can i use a Husky 50?

now with all this minimoto racing going on im keen to get in to it and have a go

I just bought my boy a Huskyboy jnr for xmas, im storing it at a mates house and yesterday we were doing time trials around the road, now this thing is farkn crazy fast for a wee 50, I have had a go on a worked up 50 minimoto and im positive this thing would clean it up..

now if i put 10" slicks on this thing can i race it in minimoto? kinda like a minimotard?

or duz it have to be a sports style bike?

the other problem of corse will be getting my boy to lend it to me

Bike
    GSXR 450
    There is a pit bike section here in auckland dunno if you guys have the same thing but that probbly what class you would end up racing in, how olds ya boy?

Bike
    BSA A10
    leave dirt type tyres on it and race it at the indoor dirt kart track in Leeds street or they used to race with the minimoto boys at indoor karts on Moorhouse on Monday nights, Glen or Chris at street and sport will be able to tell you
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha
    leave dirt type tyres on it and race it at the indoor dirt kart track in Leeds street or they used to race with the minimoto boys at indoor karts on Moorhouse on Monday nights, Glen or Chris at street and sport will be able to tell you
    Cheers, I spoke to the indoor kart guys yesterday, they said its all sweet to race it there on a monday.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by texmo
    There is a pit bike section here in auckland dunno if you guys have the same thing but that probbly what class you would end up racing in, how olds ya boy?
    he's six, I think this thing is going to be a tad fast for him but he's got all the gear, I will have to wait and see on xmas day..

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Up here we have a MiniMotard class specially for 50cc 2 stroke and 110cc 4 stroke pit bikes. Is a farken lark.
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash
    Up here we have a MiniMotard class specially for 50cc 2 stroke and 110cc 4 stroke pit bikes. Is a farken lark.
    I would imagine it would be, this thing blows me away with how well it drags my 85kg's up 2 speed, i might have to buy the boy something slower and keep the husky

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by **R1**
    I would imagine it would be, this thing blows me away with how well it drags my 85kg's up 2 speed, i might have to buy the boy something slower and keep the husky
    Nah, let him keep the Junior and get yourself a senior. Fuck me, they're CRAZY.
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    GSXR 450
    Quote Originally Posted by **R1**
    he's six, I think this thing is going to be a tad fast for him but he's got all the gear, I will have to wait and see on Xmas day..
    Make sure you have a video camera handy as it will make for some good watching, Oh to be six and have a bike that probbly has more power to weight ratio than a k6...
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    GSXR 450
    How is your son getting on with it dude?
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    92 Yamaha FJ1430A
    Blog Entries
    Nah, let him keep the Junior and get yourself a senior. Fuck me, they're CRAZY.
    ]

get a W/C man.. 11.5 hp water cooled 2 smoker
    Life is tough. It's tougher when you're stupid

SARGE
    represented by GCM

Bike
    2005 Gas Gas EC250
    What a shame you can't ride them because you crash or it breaks down. never lend your bike to WT. I think its a Suzuki Jynx.
    WM
    Wellyman

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by texmo
    How is your son getting on with it dude?
    Yeah ok, the husky is still a bit much for him at the mo, but he's not one to give up, I might see what i can do to slow it down for a bit, Just means I cant play on it for a while...

Thread Information