Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Madboy bins it

Bike
    Sniff... None

Madboy bins it

Yep... getting some knee down action, back wheel sliding then the bloody footpeg touches down and wahoo... all over rover. Came to a stop with the bike still on top of me. Heavy f***ers from that angle. Leathers did a good job though
    "You, Madboy, are the Uncooked Pork Sausage of Sausage Beasts. With extra herbs."
    - Jim2 c2006

Bike
    99 RSV Matte Mille, Bus 150 & 121
    Not cool dude. Whats the state of the bike?
    Sorry, ment to ask if youre ok too
    "If life gives you a shit sandwich..." someone please complete this expression

Bike
    Speed Triple - in bogan black
    bike and rider fairly unharmed?
    There is no dark side of the moon, really, as a matter of fact. Its all dark...

Bike
    2010 Thruxton & 2013 Think Ion
    Blog Entries
    Ratshit dude! Where abouts? Is the bike still in reasonable condition? Might be time to do the paint thing afterall. Glad to hear you're OK. I can't imagine it being very comfortable with a bike on top of you!

Please - don't tell me it was some cheap green tinted screen bending the light in such demented ways that it ultimately caused you to misjudge your corner!

Bike
    R6 & RGV250
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafe
    I can't imagine it being very comfortable with a bike on top of you!
    I wouldn't think a bike that you can pick up and carry under your arm would be that uncomfortable if it's on top of you.
    Checkout my blog: www.wubboodesigns.com

Bike
    cbr crap
    sorry to hear dude..good thing youre okay..hope there is not to much damage on your bike!Guess the cops can have a bit of a break now!!!
    Don't you just love golf?

Bike
    2010 Thruxton & 2013 Think Ion
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff Raff
    I wouldn't think a bike that you can pick up and carry under your arm would be that uncomfortable if it's on top of you.
    You never know...... We used to have a base bike when I was in the Air-Force. I'm sure alot of the guys never complained about being too uncomfortable with the bike on top.
    I saw that Jimmy fulla wondering around Manfield yesterday. I spent the day lurking in the dark trying to keep out of his site. Can't call me a dumbass eh!
    I could see him licking his chops from 100 metres away!

Bike
    R6 & RGV250
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafe
    I saw that Jimmy fulla wondering around Manfield yesterday. I spent the day lurking in the dark trying to keep out of his site. Can't call me a dumbass eh!
    What, you didn't want him to take your bike for a hoon? Can't understand that at all!!!
    Checkout my blog: www.wubboodesigns.com

Bike
    GSXR1000K5
    Bad luck Dude, Hope your ok.
    Funny how these things happen in the blink of an eye, no warning, just Bang your down.

Hope you get back on the saddle soon
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

Bike
    None any more
    Very generous of you to break your bike's fall.
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    None, sold.
    Well ... you *sound* OK. I take it we're talking superficial damage to both bike and rider. Crunched plastics (so just a few grand )?

Better than a highside, eh?

Dave

Bike
    Sweet Fcuk All
    Glad to hear you're posting, hope there's not too much damage to you or the bike. Time to paint it all black, and take over the GR throne?

Take it easy out there, it's much more impressive to put your foot down on the tar after a ride, than your knee down during a ride and... Things happen in an instant.

Ride Safe
    D

Bike
    Aprilia Falco, K100 Project
    Blog Entries
    Bummer. Glad to hear your ok and its all sort of ok. I know what you mean about being heavy from that angle. I did a low side on the RF a few years back & that ended up on top of me. Heavy Farking thing.
    Will we get to see the road rash on the next TRTNR or is it off the road?
    May the road rise up to meet you.
    May the wind be always at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face.

Bike
    Sniff... None
    Okay, I'm starting to feel guilty - particularly when someone who's got real injuries from a real accident is wishing me well (thanks SC). You'll notice this thread is posted in the minimoto section. I wanted to see just how observant people were, and RR you win the prize.

Yep, during minimoto racing today I made a conscious decision to figure out how to ride the thing properly. And in doing so, finding both the limits of adhesion and also the best technique for riding the bike. So needless to say I did a lot of sliding the back end, a lot of leaning the bike, and a lot of leaning off the bike. But also binned it not once, but four times. All lowsides.

So I can assure you I am very well, and so is my 636 But thank you to those who didn't realise this was a minimoto bin not a real one, hope you weren't too worried.
    "You, Madboy, are the Uncooked Pork Sausage of Sausage Beasts. With extra herbs."
    - Jim2 c2006

Bike
    99 RSV Matte Mille, Bus 150 & 121
    Man...Im this -> <- far from red-repping you boy...but good to hear youre ok. And the 636!
    "If life gives you a shit sandwich..." someone please complete this expression

Thread Information