Thread: Anyone coming my (UK) way?

Bike
    TDM900a

Anyone coming my (UK) way?

anyone planning on coming my way to the UK...
    pick you up from airport & let you stay at ours till you sort out a bike, even help find one, advice on touring UK/europe, borrow camping stuff and when you leave flea bay your bike for you...
    I keep looking to return and tour nz but rental just too expensive... just need some help/contacts... thought might be someone looking to come to the uk to do the same... then would return the favour...
    guzzi & old school spoken here... pm me

Bike
    '74 MV Augusta I wish
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hec View Post
    anyone planning on coming my way to the UK...
    pick you up from airport & let you stay at ours till you sort out a bike, even help find one, advice on touring UK/europe, borrow camping stuff and when you leave flea bay your bike for you...
    I keep looking to return and tour nz but rental just too expensive... just need some help/contacts... thought might be someone looking to come to the uk to do the same... then would return the favour...
    guzzi & old school spoken here... pm me
    Some amazing biker roads in that part of the UK but beware the scrumpy for those who choose to take up this offer and never ever take up a darts/drinking challenge with some inocuous elderly men drinking flat cloudy cider in a pub.

Thread Information