Thread: Bike transport

Bike
    None, sold.

Bike transport

I have a feeling this has been done to death, but searching the forums finds no definitive answer.

I need to move a bike from Auckland to Wellington. I'm remarkably time poor at the moment so it's a question of ringing someone up, telling them where A and B are, and leaving them to it.

Aside from cowpoos having something against biketrans (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...t=17911&page=2) can anybody recommend or anit-recommend someone who can do it?

Cheers,
    Dave

Bike
    Austrian and Italian
    Pay my flight back and I'll do it for you. If you've bought what I think you have then you'll know I can manage it

Bike
    Tractor
    I've used Biketranz twice and both times have been fast, efficient and trouble free.
    Would recommend.

Bike
    my mate at work just had his bike transported from Welly to Auckland by a crowd called Motorcycle Transporter services (they put a lot of thought into the company name)
    It cost him $200 and he was very happy with the service, even though there was a day delay from bad weather along the desert road.

ph#: 07 882 1285
    Fax: 07 882 1286
    email: mtsmts@xtra.co.nz
    Cibby play thing

Bike
    Blog Entries
    jeffs - i use them for tardme deliveries all the time. door to door, no worries. they do bikes/boats/cars etc etc

http://www.jeffs.co.nz/contact.htm

Bike
    02' ZX6R
    I am headding to Auckland at the end of the month I could ride it back for ya!!!
    Need something to do when not riding??? Come and learn to dance with us at www.cerocstars.co.nz

Bike
    Goose
    So, what have you bought Dave?
    "Some people are like clouds, once they fuck off, it's a great day!"

Bike

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Postie
    my mate at work just had his bike transported from Welly to Auckland by a crowd called Motorcycle Transporter services (they put a lot of thought into the company name)
    It cost him $200 and he was very happy with the service, even though there was a day delay from bad weather along the desert road.

ph#: 07 882 1285
    Fax: 07 882 1286
    email: mtsmts@xtra.co.nz
    What this man said. They have moved a bike for me and they are great. They carried track day plastics from the Hutt to Napier for me.
    Call Susan on 0800 687583. They are door to door so no problem for you. Should be around $200.00.

Bike
    2009 Husqvarna SM610ie
    Jets Transport are pretty top notch.

Bike
    None, sold.
    Thanks guys. Have got BikeTrans to do it - being cheapest, and me being a cheapskate...

Biketrans - $240
    MTS - $260
    Jeffs - $300+GST

Devil - thanks for the offer, but between plane tickets, petrol, and the bike arriving with steam pouring off the tyres ("yeah mate, she's a beauty") it seemed easier just to get the transport company to do it

Str8 - A triumph speed four. In black. Had Mr Triumph elected to make a speed trifle with the 675 engine I would have met it off the boat with a briefcase full of cash.

Wish me luck....

Dave

Bike
    Goose
    Quote Originally Posted by RantyDave
    Str8 - A triumph speed four. In black. Had Mr Triumph elected to make a speed trifle with the 675 engine I would have met it off the boat with a briefcase full of cash.

Wish me luck....

Dave

Wow, nice bike! Good luck
    "Some people are like clouds, once they fuck off, it's a great day!"

Thread Information