Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GasGas Hebo Plastics Help!

Bike
    2007 ktm 300exc
    Check out EBay uk for parts and plastics , freight can be a killer so shop around the sites. Have been doing this for my 1984 KTM.

Bike
    KX450 Motard/Flat Track KTM150SX H2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenwood View Post
    Hi , I am looking at getting a trail bike , sick of mx bikes , small fuel tanks, wrong gearing, etc. very keen on a 2002 gasgas ec400fse, I have had plenty of gasgas 2 strokes , I am wanting electric start and I don't want to by a ktm. Can someone give me an honest review of this gasgas ec400fse.
    Thanks Marcus
    we were a Gas Gas dealer when the 400 first came out, (it was the first fuel injected off road bike we every got) and we had the first couple in the country, they are a very smooth power, did not feel fast but was a great trail bike, i remember it was lacking a heap of punch compared to the few 4 stroke mx bikes that were around at the time,

not sure how many got imported but it was not a lot, would not be easy to find one, and they did not seem to continue that series of motor very long, so parts supply may not be great either, most the consumables were normal tho, (brakes, controls, sprockets, etc)

Thread Information