Page 101 of 573 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 8585

Thread: ATNR (Auckland Thursday night ride) - Discussion thread

Bike
    I've posted on our thread to get Steve (ZRXer) to organise the southern jessies, I'm gonna be out of town.

Bike
    Kwakasaurus Z750s '05
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumba84
    There was talk of riding through to hells pizza as a bit of a remeberance ride, there was also talk of doing this in conjunction with the south Auckland ride but Im not sure what happened to any of these ideas.
    The idea got lost in the mindless dribble from the real biker.

I'm making other arrangements because I'm not capable of trolling through the crap to find out whether this is rumour or not. Cheers dipshit (you know who you are).

Bike
    K3 750
    Quote Originally Posted by idleidolidyll View Post
    that's OK mate, i fully understand that some here would want to keep it all a secret from me

here's a curve ball

my original post was in relation to a suggestion that the southerners might entertain the idea of joining you guys and gals on your ride.

would the opposite also be an idea, we do have some great roads down here in sth auckland and environs?
    if we get out of town fast enough the machete wielding lunatics won't be an issue
    qkchk organises this ride, so you may need to await her response??

Bike
    K6 busa, SXV4.5, DL650, Pegaso Strada
    As far as i was aware the idea that had been tabled was not that the too rides be combined but that the 2 rides finish at the same destination this week i.e. Hells in Kohi .......

Personally i think its a cool idea but like they have said unless the organisers (Qkchk or Dover) say otherwise the 2 rides will be as per usual and to the same destinations.

Bike
    orange, light, loud: all i need
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sl1nky View Post
    qkchk organises this ride, so you may need to await her response??
    the sth auck organiser has asked someone else to check into it as he won't be around (something about a hairdressing appointment)

perhaps they'll manage to get something sorted in time but i wouldn't hold my breath

Bike
    K3 750
    the sth auck organiser has asked someone else to check into it as he won't be around (something about a hairdressing appointment)

perhaps they'll manage to get something sorted in time but i wouldn't hold my breath
    neither.
    might have to be org'd for next weeks or something.

Bike
    CBR1000RR
    Blog Entries
    Dover - haircut??? Na. he gets his arse waxed... in fact he gets the trifecta - back crack and sack.

...and cheers. That's the first I knew of the cross ove with rides but it's good. Gives a better set of options if weather packs up on one of the days too
    $2,000 cash if you find a buyer for my house, kumeuhouseforsale@straightshooters.co.nz for details

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX1100 Turbo
    Yet again this thread is being spamed... put your weiners away and go play with each other in PD please...

Will be there for thursday ride, trolled through all the dribble on here and could not find any changes set in stone.. so I will be at shell as per usual.

The Wed ride being set up, is once a month starting next wednesday... ...not sure how it could clash with the joint rememberance ride this week???? Or have I got my dates wrong for the rememberance ride??
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary - that's what gets you."
    Jeremy Clarkson.

Kawasaki 200mph Club

Bike
    B12
    We should pull the ride forward to tonight, as the weather is just sooo damn good!
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNanna View Post
    Wasn't me officer, honest, it was that morcs guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleman View Post
    Yeah I do recall, but dismissed it as being you when I saw both wheels on the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by R6_kid View Post
    lulz, ever ridden a TL1000R? More to the point, ever ridden with teh Morcs? Didn't fink so.

Bike
    K6 busa, SXV4.5, DL650, Pegaso Strada
    Quote Originally Posted by Morcs View Post
    We should pull the ride forward to tonight, as the weather is just sooo damn good!
    Weathers going to be the same in the morrow

Just a friendly reminder - Keep this thread on topic please....

Its here to serve a purpose and thats the rides that take place on Thursdays... I dont see why a Mod has to keep going through and removing the crap, so the thread stays on topic.

Yellow card to the offenders.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ManDownUnder View Post
    Dover - haircut??? Na. he gets his arse waxed... in fact he gets the trifecta - back crack and sack.

...and cheers. That's the first I knew of the cross ove with rides but it's good. Gives a better set of options if weather packs up on one of the days too
    to be honest, most of us down here in macheteland rarely venture north. Firstly it takes so long to get across town to the better roads and secondly we have the perception that 'better roads' are few and far between up there.

the idea of topsy turvy is a good un

it'd be worthwhile for us to discover new m/cycle paradises up there and for you to discover them down here. foster the love man

I'm game and it'd give some of the angry's a chance to see which face to aim for

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morcs View Post
    wednesday AND thursday; why limit yourself

live a little

what about thursday for the memorial and tonight for a hoon?

Bike
    CBR1000RR
    Blog Entries
    the idea of topsy turvy is a good un

it'd be worthwhile for us to discover new m/cycle paradises up there and for you to discover them down here. foster the love man

I'm game and it'd give some of the angry's a chance to see which face to aim for

Bingo - as you said (kinda) ... you don't know what you don't know. There are some fucken awesome roads up here, and I know squat about the ones down there. Lots of Cops on the ones up here too... dammit.

Bugger the angry's. Ride. Some are going to be better than others and that's the way it is.
    $2,000 cash if you find a buyer for my house, kumeuhouseforsale@straightshooters.co.nz for details

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ManDownUnder View Post
    Bingo - as you said (kinda) ... you don't know what you don't know. There are some fucken awesome roads up here, and I know squat about the ones down there. Lots of Cops on the ones up here too... dammit.

Bugger the angry's. Ride. Some are going to be better than others and that's the way it is.
    lots of cops up there is another reason we rarely venture your way.

i think you guys are described as cop magnets by the southerners and looking at it, that's a geography issue as much as anything.
    you seem to have less start off options and therefore the snakes are more able to find you before you get going.

down here we have half a dozen quite different direction choices within a few km's of the meet point.

albany is a long way from Manukau but i'm keen to swap and learn if you guys are. hell, we even have a learner rider who's more than happy to ride from papakura to kaiaua then hit the motorways and look for roads north west all in the same night.

if you can get a few bods together for a ride tonight, i'm keen unless the southern men manage to organise something (yes, i suggested it).
    That way the usual thursday ride would be able to be more of a memorial with no regrets about getting rid of pent up adrenaline. All dedicated bikers deserve a good send off and i hope if my time comes too soon, i'll get the same.

Thread Information