Page 11 of 573 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: ATNR (Auckland Thursday night ride) - Discussion thread

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedie
    I was doing 85 in a semi residential 80 zone you retard. I was actually keeping an eye out for the policeman that was up ahe and going at that speed so you guys wouldnt get zapped. Dont ever fucken come near me again you dangerous shit. Passing on the left is never safe with motorcycles, particuly with you around.
    Come back Just Some Guy --all is forgiven --we have a new fuckwit rider to take your place.
    MARK--If someone with speedies riding experience is doing 80 --generally theres a fucking good reason for it --If ya wanna ride like a dick --go ahead but do it when you are riding alone --not on a group ride when the concequence of your fuck up could be a multi bike pileup
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    1125R Sold/Yamaha Raptor700ATV /WR450
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenoix
    Glad your ok Lilsel.
    Now if only your mum would clean my boots, since I was the only one that actually jumed IN the mud to get it out. (No worries)
    Also, when I was pulled over with a few other bikers, on a non-public road, the cops could do nothing about, a random biker from no where decided to do a perfect circle.
    You'll need quick time, unless someone can change it for me

Good ride tho, lots of bike
    Hey Phenoix,her mums got clean my gloves,pants,and my boots,i picked the bike out of the mud,but glad you are ok,just have to start eating a few more carrots,so you can see where you are going

Bike
    81 katana 650 fighter.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY
    Come back Just Some Guy --all is forgiven --we have a new fuckwit rider to take your place.
    MARK--If someone with speedies riding experience is doing 80 --generally theres a fucking good reason for it --If ya wanna ride like a dick --go ahead but do it when you are riding alone --not on a group ride when the concequence of your fuck up could be a multi bike pileup
    at the time a saw no risk at all i'm not going to risk my own life let alone somebody elses i mean shit if i couldn't fit my bike through a gap of over 3 metres i'd be severly worried about my riding

Bike
    1990 Kawasaki Zxr250
    So it was you on the other side was it
    Well fair enough.
    Least the riders ok, and she'd better be there (Not the ditch tho) next Thursday to try again.
    Phenoix the bike riding Phoenix.
    For from his crash, he shall rise again.
    And now his Bikes all back together again, YAY

Bike
    Mark if i was you,i don't think you should turn up on anymore thursday night rides,because there may be a group of people that are getting a bit pissed with your antics,be warned ,dont ever do it to me.

Bike
    Suzuki B-King, Fatbob, YammyTricker
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbuell
    Mark if i was you,i don't think you should turn up on anymore thursday night rides,because there may be a group of people that are getting a bit pissed with your antics,be warned ,dont ever do it to me.
    NOOOOOOOOOO not mark in the shite again surely not no nevers you guys got it all wrong hes innocent i tell ya

Learn to ride - Basic Skills Handling Testing
    NZTA Approved Motorcycle Instructor
    www.ridertraining.co.nz

Learn to Ride - Basic Handling Skills (BHS) Training and Testing - Onroad Coaching for Restricted/Full Licence Tests
    Auckland Training grounds 63 Mihini Road Henderson
    0800 LRN2RD Txt\ imessage 021878755 or 0210334766
    info@ridertraining.co.nz

Bike
    81 katana 650 fighter.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbuell
    if thats what you want ....

Bike
    Well what a awsome turn out tonight,great to see that norfland fella turn up,hope everyone had a good night,the speights pub just gets better with our own room now.see ya all next week

Bike
    I just lost count
    Hey great ride tonight guys really enjoyed myself. Ithink im finaly gettin used to this night riging thing (typical with daylight just around the corner) See you all next week

Bike
    Suzuki B-King, Fatbob, YammyTricker
    My word popular thread tonight

Learn to ride - Basic Skills Handling Testing
    NZTA Approved Motorcycle Instructor
    www.ridertraining.co.nz

Learn to Ride - Basic Handling Skills (BHS) Training and Testing - Onroad Coaching for Restricted/Full Licence Tests
    Auckland Training grounds 63 Mihini Road Henderson
    0800 LRN2RD Txt\ imessage 021878755 or 0210334766
    info@ridertraining.co.nz

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by skidMark
    if thats what you want ....
    As i said to you last week Mark,Listen to what people tell you,we are all trying to help you,but again,just like JSG,people giving what i call the right advice to help,it went on deaf ears,think about it Mark,it is your choice if you turn up,if you do nothing wrong then ,its not a problem is it

Bike
    81 katana 650 fighter.
    Blog Entries
    1 mistakes better than the millions i used to make...it doesn't fall on deaf ears believe me i want to improve my riding not be an ignorent think i know it all jsg

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by skidMark
    1 mistakes better than the millions i used to make...it doesn't fall on deaf ears believe me i want to improve my riding not be an ignorent think i know it all jsg
    Don't talk about it or write about it ,Get out there & start proving it.

Bike
    Honda PC800
    MARK --i told you several weeks ago to pull ya head in -
    Look FFS don't you get it --your mouth (fingers) is saying one thing--your actions are screaming something else.It was a big group ride and your 'mistakes' tend to be pretty unpredictable. You think 3.0m is a big margin
    shit 3.0m is like a milisecond in reaction time at that speed.
    Pull ya head in kiddo
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.

Arrow Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamytus50
    Mark speedie is one of my mates, think about shit before you do it.

You keep digging these holes for yourself.
    If he was going to learn and change (as he has allready stated), dont you think it would have happened allready? Shit dyna, your off form, you having a bad night tonight or what?
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Thread Information