Page 46 of 573 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146546 ... LastLast

Thread: ATNR (Auckland Thursday night ride) - Discussion thread

Bike
    02 YZF426
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbuell View Post
    When will you guys learn,you have been told by everyone & even by the police they are targeting this ride,its a great ride,just don't speed & ya won't get pulled up.
    yeah its still a really injoyable ride with out the high speeds..... you can still go though the twisty bits quick enough and thats where most the fun is anyway

might see you back on the ride then soon aye Blackbuell ?
    further north than the northland crew

Bike
    None
    Despite all these warnings... 99% of people still speed, when I first started going on this ride most of the speeds I heard "mentioned" were 140 - 240 (or more) which carried on for quite some time.

I wonder how long it is before the poplice setup a booze bus .. hmmmmmm ...............

better pack cough lollies ...

Bike
    Honda PC800
    sorry I couldnt make it folks--I er um took a detour.
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    Ubrfarter V Klunkn,ffwabbit,Petal,phoebe
    Why in the name of all that is ungodly would anyone be rash enough (and I deleted out several other words before settling for rash) to deliberately go on a ride that they knew the plod were targeting?

It seems to be to be height of folly.

I will always go considerably out of my way to avoid the plod. I cannot understand those foolish enough to put their heads into the lions mouth.

And do not tell me that humbug about "if you obey the law you have nothing to fear". I've seen that go wrong all too often.

Do you all suffer from some sort of self destructive mental condition, or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    This world has lost it's drive, everybody just wants to fit in the be the norm as it were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Vincent
    The manufacturers go to a lot of trouble to find out what the average rider prefers, because the maker who guesses closest to the average preference gets the largest sales. But the average rider is mainly interested in silly (as opposed to useful) “goodies” to try to kid the public that he is riding a racer

Bike
    nun
    Apparantly it's a long way to Tipperary

the funny thing is, there was hooning at the petrol station before we set off, then the squids started undertaking lorries on single lanes.

i'm glad i got lost and found other roads to partake in before we passed said rozza's and speedy gonzales. thanks for an enjoyable evenin and i want some of my tax back piggies.......

:slap:

Bike
    r sex
    overtaking lorries in single lanes when it was safe to do so uhhh as for the cop bad luck, blue mazda 6 eh that sob. i was thinking some kind of kiwibiker code should be formulated out of this forum, so when we say "hot dog chocolate star fish" those authorities monitoring the site will not know what the hell were on about but to us it actually means ride on thursday night meet at location x, guess me saying that has just put me in the shit though

Bike
    nun
    Quote Originally Posted by Merwood View Post
    overtaking lorries in single lanes when it was safe to do so

UNDER taking.... UNDER.. to the left... not right, but LEFT on a single lane; Surely But surely you guys read enough of this thread week in and week out and SEE the rozza's ( 3 marked cars that i saw ) pass us before we set of.....

you might as well cover ya self in honey mate as ride like that

Bike
    All of them
    Quote Originally Posted by boomer View Post

you might as well cover ya self in honey
    and throw me to the lesbians.

Bike
    nun
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    and throw me to the lesbians.
    can i watch

Bike
    Nada
    Quote Originally Posted by boomer View Post
    can i watch
    Fuck that I wanna join in!

Bike
    93 250 CBR RR
    what the fuckkkkkkkkk,,,i think thats way harsh you who have said i should have known better and that i put myself in the lions mouth im on the 250 trynna keep up with the big boys so dont talk shit bout riding at the speed limits and still having fun ,,,we all know that we ride pretty fast its just the nture of motorbiking,,since when havnt you done 180 km/h??? and i was only on that road to find the strays aye merwood!! but fuck i dont care just dissapointed to seee some lack of understanding from some of the riders expected more aye team

Bike
    93 250 CBR RR

think before you speak!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dover View Post
    some peoples stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

they make me look smart.
    When will you guys learn,you have been told by everyone & even by the police they are targeting this ride,its a great ride,just don't speed & ya won't get pulled up. (black buell)

have you ever been on a ride????? dont speed?? fuckin hell do you wana ride with everyone or by yourself buell and dover fucking stupidity??? yeah right it was on the longest straight possible i wasnt endangering anyone or risking much just catcing upto the group.......

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    Ahh the memories.....Thursday nights back in the good ol' days....way back in ......erm....February.........when the cops just turned up at the pub and didn't know of a route to stake out........no tickets, just the weekly bin to keep us all occupied........Frosty and moi passing at a closing speed of around 500 kph out on Pare. road in the gloom.........aaaaaaaaahhhhh.

Now its a bitch fest - glad I'm over here!
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    1990 Kawasaki Zxr250
    Sorry all I missed the ride, work commitments.
    But you dont need to do 180 on the straight to catch the group.
    Dover may do it, and Dover may have lsot his liences a few times cos of it.
    But do you look like Dover, god I hope not, ones enough.
    There are markers at each turn, so you dont get lost, tho it seems it still happens.
    Unless your were tail end charlie, there was still someone behind you, thus still in the group.
    Phenoix the bike riding Phoenix.
    For from his crash, he shall rise again.
    And now his Bikes all back together again, YAY

Bike
    1125R Sold/Yamaha Raptor700ATV /WR450
    Quote Originally Posted by lukelin250 View Post
    When will you guys learn,you have been told by everyone & even by the police they are targeting this ride,its a great ride,just don't speed & ya won't get pulled up. (black buell)

have you ever been on a ride????? dont speed?? fuckin hell do you wana ride with everyone or by yourself buell and dover fucking stupidity??? yeah right it was on the longest straight possible i wasnt endangering anyone or risking much just catcing upto the group.......
    For your information Luke boy,just ask the regulars on this ride just how many times i have done this ride,i think you might be suprised that i do know what i,m talking about,i will say it again,this is a great ride,but with the cops targeting this ride,if you ride at the speed limit,then ya will be fine,ya wont lose ya licence ah Luke boy

Thread Information