Page 203 of 429 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 6423

Thread: South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Bike
    L0 GSXR-R 1000 #87
    Quote Originally Posted by munster View Post
    Apologies, but I won't be on the ride tonight. I don't do wet yet. Need a bit more experience before I feel confident enough.

lol I looooove wet, in fact I'll go so far as to say I like wet a lot better than dry...
    Firestarter Racing on facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirestarterRacing

Racing thanks to:

www.fluidcoatings.co.nz
    www.motostyle.co.nz
    MAXIMA racing Oils
    www.projectdigital.co.nz
    METZELER Tires
    New Plymouth Motorcycle Center
    www.topstitch.co.nz/

Bike
    Motorcycle Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by YamahaR64Life View Post
    So whose riding today - its a bit overcast !
    On on deadline tonight for the Nov issue maybe next week with new test bike

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    I'm piking too, can't be faggd with the bloody rain again! have fun Raj, seems it'll be you, ewe and U!
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    696 Ducati
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    I'm piking too, can't be faggd with the bloody rain again! have fun Raj, seems it'll be you, ewe and U!
    Should have heeded your works, rode home wet, windy and dark.... slowly... and then got hassled cause (it could have been snowing)... thats what my dad & Geordie told me they used to ride in... home safe though, and more experienced lol. Oh did meet some nice people too!

Bike
    Pleased to hear you got home safe, Ask the real die hards of the last year or so, we've all ridden in some bloody atrocious weather these last two winters, I've just got to the point where if it's going to be wet I'm not, if I don't have too.
    Still enjoy meeting new riders and being with the crew, just not so damn stuborn to ride in the rain if I dont have to anymore.
    ACC Levy ride to Welly, rain, hail, snow or Political arseholes I'll be there all the bloody way, you?
    Hoping it isn't raining next week and that you'll be along too, so we can be introduced proper like.

Bike
    696 Ducati
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Pleased to hear you got home safe, Ask the real die hards of the last year or so, we've all ridden in some bloody atrocious weather these last two winters, I've just got to the point where if it's going to be wet I'm not, if I don't have too.
    Still enjoy meeting new riders and being with the crew, just not so damn stuborn to ride in the rain if I dont have to anymore.
    ACC Levy ride to Welly, rain, hail, snow or Political arseholes I'll be there all the bloody way, you?
    Hoping it isn't raining next week and that you'll be along too, so we can be introduced proper like.
    Doubt I will be riding to Wellington... (or in the rain/wind/dark again)... to bloody far for a learner like me... shit myself tonight.. with the combination... but heh you live and learn. I only get out every 2nd thursday because my children are at their dads then.

Bike
    Ninjaaaa!
    lol I looooove wet, in fact I'll go so far as to say I like wet a lot better than dry...
    Haha so where the hell were you then? Unless Im going batty, it was only III and Sharper XB that turned up to meet me at the autobahn. We then continued to wait.. and wait.. and then took off to the autobahn at Bombay to meet Rocketgal. After a bit of a chat we headed to Muddy Waters. Apart from a bit of surface water, a few slippery corners and some wet nuts (hehe) it wasnt too bad. Had to leave when the karaoke (sp?) started though.

Fortnightly Adventures

Quote Originally Posted by Cr1MiNaL View Post
    sigh, people with big mouths on here are always the ones with little or no skill.
    Roffle

Bike
    696 Ducati
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thani-B View Post
    Haha so where the hell were you then? Unless Im going batty, it was only III and Sharper XB that turned up to meet me at the autobahn. We then continued to wait.. and wait.. and then took off to the autobahn at Bombay to meet Rocketgal. After a bit of a chat we headed to Muddy Waters. Apart from a bit of surface water, a few slippery corners and some wet nuts (hehe) it wasnt too bad. Had to leave when the karaoke (sp?) started though.
    Heh we should have come with you, we got wet lol ... I noticed we followed the rain... will give the PH a go sometime when the weather is fine. Nice to met you ...

Bike
    Ninjaaaa!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgal68 View Post
    Doubt I will be riding to Wellington... (or in the rain/wind/dark again)... to bloody far for a learner like me... shit myself tonight.. with the combination... but heh you live and learn. I only get out every 2nd thursday because my children are at their dads then.
    Was good to meet you. Will need to go for a ride together sometime. When its nicer weather of course.

I wont be going to Welly. Doubt Id get the leave, and I get back from a week in chch the day before so I'll probably be damn tired (and poor). I might ride some of the trip though, depending on the departure times. Maybe just to Ham and then I'll head back.

Fortnightly Adventures

Quote Originally Posted by Cr1MiNaL View Post
    sigh, people with big mouths on here are always the ones with little or no skill.
    Roffle

Bike
    696 Ducati
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thani-B View Post
    Was good to meet you. Will need to go for a ride together sometime. When its nicer weather of course.

I wont be going to Welly. Doubt Id get the leave, and I get back from a week in chch the day before so I'll probably be damn tired (and poor). I might ride some of the trip though, depending on the departure times. Maybe just to Ham and then I'll head back.
    Good on you, any support is good support.. read the local rag (pukekohe) tonight, and 3 bikes shops left their thoughts.

I will get better, I just hate sliding... really freaks me out... I have to tell myself this is what I have always wanted since I was 15 and to shut up and just ride the bike... !

Bike
    L0 GSXR-R 1000 #87
    Got gear on, texted a mate, took bike out of living room, went to get helmet from cupboard, looked at sky, thought about Jack on the shelf, put bike back in living room and here I am 3 drinks later, happy

Racing thanks to:

www.fluidcoatings.co.nz
    www.motostyle.co.nz
    MAXIMA racing Oils
    www.projectdigital.co.nz
    METZELER Tires
    www.topstitch.co.nz/

Bike
    696 Ducati
    Blog Entries
    Got gear on, texted a mate, took bike out of living room, went to get helmet from cupboard, looked at sky, thought about Jack on the shelf, put bike back in living room and here I am 3 drinks later, happy
    only 3 drinks!!!!

Bike
    An heres me worrying about looking like a piker, Ha bloody ha. Jack eh! hummm better option than mine. Coffee.
    C ya next week then.

Bike
    L0 GSXR-R 1000 #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgal68 View Post
    only 3 drinks!!!!
    Yea got job tomorrow - 2 settlements going through !

Racing thanks to:

www.fluidcoatings.co.nz
    www.motostyle.co.nz
    MAXIMA racing Oils
    www.projectdigital.co.nz
    METZELER Tires
    www.topstitch.co.nz/

Bike
    696 Ducati
    Blog Entries
    Yea got job tomorrow - 2 settlements going through !
    You in Real Estate... interesting.. !

Thread Information