Page 313 of 429 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 6423

Thread: South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Damned Irish! well, bikes got no horns and indicators going intermittently, as if that's not enough, buggered me right knee last night, so once again I'm unable to ride.
    Have fun guys.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    Italian
    That's a bugger, mate! Missed ya out there tonight. Puddy, Din, myself & Mrs DidJit, and new boy Mark on his very nice ZX14 did the ol' fave, Kaiaua... Nice ride tonight, fellas — most enjoyable.

Bike
    GSXR1000K7,GSXR1100K.
    Quote Originally Posted by DidJit View Post
    That's a bugger, mate! Missed ya out there tonight. Puddy, Din, myself & Mrs DidJit, and new boy Mark on his very nice ZX14 did the ol' fave, Kaiaua... Nice ride tonight, fellas — most enjoyable.
    Agreed! Twas a good ride and good to catch up.

Hey caseye, buy a can am. That way when you get old, it won't stop you coming out.

i hope everything turns out fine for Din.

Bike
    R1 2003 & ST1100 1998
    I had a blast, it was nice to catch up. I be on rotating shift this year so I can do half of Thursdays rides.
    Life is not mesured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by DIN PELENDA View Post
    I had a blast, it was nice to catch up. I be on rotating shift this year so I can do half of Thursdays rides.
    Thats bloody fantastic news Din, looking forward to the day mate.

Bike
    Ducati 1199 R
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    You spend too much time on here, Mark , go fix your bike then we can roll again!

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by JafaSaffer View Post
    You spend too much time on here, Mark , go fix your bike then we can roll again!
    What can I say, ah, I know, be there on Thursday night? I will be. Cheeky devil.

Bike
    Ducati 1199 R
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    What can I say, ah, I know, be there on Thursday night? I will be. Cheeky devil.
    Ah good on ya.. I probably still have 2 weeks or so to go before I get my scooter back. Parts on order so waiting now. Very depressing as this is my last week of leave. The mountain bikes are getting a good workout though.

Bike
    I'm going to miss yer smiling face tomorrow night JafarSaffar. Am going to be at the BP on the Southern before Drury off ramp by about 6pm, dinner there and ride with my mates at 7 pm.

Bike
    K so 6.20pm headed out, gassed up and it rained, held off till 6.50pm then went to BP, got there at 701pm, no one about!
    Went home via a few back roads, got home as it started to rain again, where the hell did the rain come from??

Bike
    GSXR1000K7,GSXR1100K.
    Quote Originally Posted by JafaSaffer View Post
    True that! Young people today!

Bike
    Puddy, that there is fighting talk! I challenge ya to a drink up at the "Paddy" this coming Thursday night, it being the last of the month and should be our turn for free hot dawgs etc.

Bike
    06 zx10r
    hi guys,sounds like these night rides are still happening,what sort of rides are these normally?just midweek cruise or are these a bit more spirited?keen to get out and meet more riders / enjoy more rides.lap around Hunua Ranges is a favourite of mine.was just out there sun morning with the Mrs and must of passed close to 20 bikes heading south bound.that any of you guys?

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Quote Originally Posted by mhm View Post
    hi guys,sounds like these night rides are still happening,what sort of rides are these normally?just midweek cruise or are these a bit more spirited?keen to get out and meet more riders / enjoy more rides.lap around Hunua Ranges is a favourite of mine.was just out there sun morning with the Mrs and must of passed close to 20 bikes heading south bound.that any of you guys?

That was most likely the Fat bikers ride through Clevedon to the Kiauia Pub. I think there was about 38 bikes, left Botany about 11am??
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    Italian
    Due to various commitments like work or family, these rides happen on a when-they-can basis at the moment. You just ride your own ride — we wait for everybody (including the tail-end-charlie who keeps an eye on things from the rear) at the intersections of whichever route we happen to be taking. No pressure, just whatever pace suits you and the conditions. Maybe there'll be one or two more rides before daylight savings finishes — eh, lads! — so just keep an eye on this thread from time to time.

Thread Information