Thread: Insta Emo Kit

Bike
    My wings a pencil

Insta Emo Kit

Appearance.
    To obtain the perfect emo look you will need the following:

Clothing
    Child's T-shirt - Usually containing a nostalgic cartoon program from the 70s or 80s. Make sure that you are underweight enough so that you will be able to fit into child's t-shirts. Show your inner despair by looking like you are too sad to eat. Obesity and emocity do NOT mix.

Sweater vest - Stolen from father. If said father doesn't wear sweatervests, then steal one from a dad who does wears them.
    Black rimmed glasses - For the 'geek chic' look.

Converse shoes - don't forget to write the name of your significant other on them.
    Tiny striped shirt - The best place to purchase striped EMO shirts is at Wal-Mart. Just head into the young boy's section and you can usually find them for about $5. If you're lucky enough to be spoiled, you can just head to the local ritzy mall and hit up the GAP or Banana Republic. Do not admit that you bought those shirts from there, but you will feel higher on the EMO social scale if you have the name brand.

Body Mods
    Tattoos of stars - Notably nautical stars. You also need to get some tattoos of cherries, sparrows, and a guitar.

You must have at least one or two lip rings. Express your inner pain by showing that you also have outer pain. Stretch your ear lobes to an ung odly gauge like 00 so you can buy the cool plugs with the nautical stars in them.

Hair
    Greasy hair - Try avoid showering for 2 or 3 days.
    Dyed black hair - Should be floppy if you are male, teased huge if you are female.

Transportation
    Emo kids like to drive something called a "Vespa" which is just an expensive moped with a foreign name. You will not be emo until you buy one.

However, if you're not FORTUNATE enough to buy a vespa, EMO kids usually like to drive Kia's, Hyundai's, or those old school Toyota Corollas .

Accessories

Like emo guys, emo girls should also wear wristbands, especially if they're colored all sorts of happy colors. While it might confuse people as to whether you're a raver, piercing your ears like 2983492 times and wearing babydoll shirts with "Unhappy Chick" written on them will eliminate confusion.

If you're an emo girl and you look good, then you're doing something wrong! Gaining a boatload of weight, or slimming down to the width of a pencil will help you look like you're just not good enough to be happy with a significant other.
    You must own 3128912 guitars to give off that "I'm in a band" look. So what if you can't play, you LOOK like you can.

Carry around a poetry book and whenever you see your emo soulmate, read them the poem that you wrote for them.

You should theoretically look like this:

That was almost half funny. Well maybe 1/4 ish.
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    GS500F
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmwnonconformistreduced.gif 
Views:	55 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	43224
    characters==10
    My signature is cooler than yours.

Bike
    El Bandito Negro
    bling awarded... you just described half the people I know
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Bike
    Nada

Unhappy

10 depressing characters...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1211d.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	43225  

Bike
    Aprilia RS250

Bike
    2011 Kawasaki ZX-14 "Monster"
    :INSERT: cool emo video to be posted on youtube.. please hold..

..ok, I was going to upload this, but hey, it's already there.. sooooooo.. here's the link.. it's long, but worth it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=JGLv3IEL0VI
    There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there? -Clerks

Bike
    99 RSV Matte Mille, Bus 150 & 121
    Not convinced I know what emo is (might wikipedia it) but I have a feeling its similar to people wearing Che Guevara (?) T-Shirts, and thinking he's Cuban.

edit: ok it seems it isnt, but my point still stands.
    "If life gives you a shit sandwich..." someone please complete this expression

Bike
    A Cage
    Bwhahahahahaha

Bike
    Upgrading ^_^
    http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Emo

ED = win. Though luckily, emo seems to be on the wane now. They've mutated into generic hipster shits.
    Eat the riches! Eat your money! The revolution will be DELICIOUS!!!

Bike
    Nothing, broke it, no $$ for a new one
    LOL, I read the title of this thread and thought it said 'instant ELMO look'........

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    WTF emo ... Werent they called beatnicks in the 40s and goths in the eightys

and w$%^&ers in the 90s

Stephen
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Thread Information