Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12-pint biker is jailed

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX650F

12-pint biker is jailed

A biker who downed 12 pints before a crash in which a woman friend died was jailed for five years.

Tracey Smith was killed instantly when she was flung 50ft from the pillion of James Cheshire's 600cc Suzuki, breaking her neck. A witness said they saw Cheshire riding on the wrong side of a dual carriageway and going 'very fast'. The bike slewed off the road, hit a sandstone block on a footpath and smashed into a wall.

The court heard Cheshire had taken Tracey out for a drink to thank her for looking after his house while he was on holiday. Judge Lord Wheatley told him: 'Like many cases of this kind, this is a truly tragic matter. I am in no doubt you have expressed very genuine remorse and horror, but I have to take a serious view of what happened because a human life was lost by your criminal irresponsibility.'

The judge also banned Cheshire from driving for seven years.
    http://www.motobke.co.uk

Bike
    Cali 111 Guzzi
    Twelve pints?? . That is more than enough to give the average person a case of the staggers. Hardly suprising he was on the wrong side of the road, maybe he had trouble seeing it let alone know where he was on it?

Bike
    Tyre Shredder
    Yeh he must have been staggering a bit. AND SHE STILL GOT ON THE BACK???????. Getting on a vehicle that can fall over when you yourself can stand straight.

Bike
    Katana 750, VOR 450 Enduro
    Blog Entries
    What a fuckwit
    And I to my motorcycle parked like the soul of the junkyard. Restored, a bicycle fleshed with power, and tore off. Up Highway 106 continually drunk on the wind in my mouth. Wringing the handlebar for speed, wild to be wreckage forever.

- James Dickey, Cherrylog Road.

Quote Originally Posted by celticno6
    What a fuckwit
    second that
    gives us suzuki 600cc riders a bad name

Bike
    Kawasaki en 450 LTD
    too bad there isn't a law against stupidity!

Bike
    Your Face

What a cock.
    The world will look up and shout "Save Us!", and I'll whisper "no"

Bike
    '02 ZX6R

12 pint biker

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    Twelve pints?? . That is more than enough to give the average person a case of the staggers. Hardly suprising he was on the wrong side of the road, maybe he had trouble seeing it let alone know where he was on it?
    Truly 'mazing thing is how he could drink 12 pints of the flat warm cloudy swill in the first place. Unless he was a lager lout i s'pose.

I worked in a pub in London a long time ago on my o.e. and publican would only allow us to drink the bitter when one of the punters would say " and have one for yourself" (lovely custom) ...and I would have a Coke!!!!...and I LIKE beer.....
    Kerry

Bike
    'o6 Spewzooki Banned it.
    And a big thank you to Mr Darwin. Right again.

Bike
    nothing :(
    Now we will hear again from the general public that bikes are dangerous blah blah blah blah. HE WAS DRUNKEN AND A IDIOT. Not to say the its the pilions fault but why did she get on the back?

Bike
    2001 Suzuki GSF250V
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou Girardin
    And a big thank you to Mr Darwin. Right again.
    How so? He's still alive, and will no doubt be afforded the chance to breed and use the roads when out of prison.
    Look, it's an itsy bitsy Bandit.

Bike
    Honda PC800
    What an idiot--and what a silly gal gettin on the bike with him
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    Shanksters Pony
    A collegue of mine is dealing with a driver that had a blood alcohol reading of 242, (the limit is 80). That is quite spectacularly pissed by anyones estimation. And the driver insisted throughout the procedure that they hadn't had anything to drink.

Bike
    2001 Suzuki GSF250V
    Quote Originally Posted by spudchucka
    A collegue of mine is dealing with a driver that had a blood alcohol reading of 242, (the limit is 80). That is quite spectacularly pissed by anyones estimation. And the driver insisted throughout the procedure that they hadn't had anything to drink.
    Considering 80 is, for an average sized man, something in the order of sinking a six-pack in under an hour, the "legal limit" is pretty pissed to be driving.
    Look, it's an itsy bitsy Bandit.

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Had three big bottles in two -two and a half hour time frame on an empty stomach and blew 360, no way did I feel I could drive!! I felt plastered!

(BTW it was an experiment before you all get too excited)
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Thread Information