Thread: Scheme launched to help UK bikers avoid ‘blackspots’

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX650F

Scheme launched to help UK bikers avoid ‘blackspots’

An online scheme which aims to help motorcyclists avoid accident black spots is being launched.

‘Your Route to a Better Ride’ which can be found on the Handle it or Lose it website (http://www.handleitorloseit.com/) encourages riders to share information about hazardous road conditions.
    http://www.motobke.co.uk

Bike
    Honda PC800
    now thats a bloody good idea.
    We do that occasionally on here.
    maybee when organising a ride if ya know of hazard spots you could post it on the thread
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    2001 Yamaha FAZER 600S
    Yeah,great idea.Went for a 50 mile run on my favourite bit of road last night.Taking it nice and easy which was just as well as some clod had lost a load of grit on a corner which would have had me off if I had been going at my usual pace.Came round the corner and there it was,nice,same situation nearly had me stuffing my bike into a stone wall last year.

Bike
    2001 Yamaha FAZER 600S
    Just had a look at that site Bob,pretty impressive.got a sense that maybe it`s from the M.O.T. or the Police in an attempt to get the message across without putting people off.loads of good stuff on there particularly for newcomers to biking.

Thread Information