Thread: Legal action taken against ‘Naked biker beer bash’

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX650F

Legal action taken against ‘Naked biker beer bash’

A man who was forced to cancel a naked beer bash for bikers near Reading, Pennsylvania., now says he's thinking about suing township officials.

Officials stepped in after neighbours complained about fliers for "The Happening," which Jeff Campbell organised.

Campbell reserved a ranch for the party, promising wet T-shirt contests, free beer and strippers. Officials filed a legal action to stop the event, but the day before a court hearing, the ranch cancelled.

"Neither the promoters or the owners of the property had applied for a public gathering permit," said attorney Joan London.

Campbell says he's considering his own legal action against the township. "We're just looking for a place we can camp out for the night and have a party," he said.

(To be honest, I didn’t find this interesting – but it has been a slow news day and I wanted to see how many people are drawn in by the words ‘naked’ and ‘beer’!)
    http://www.motobke.co.uk

Bike
    KTM 690 DUKE R
    At least one, doing another stupid essay for uni, I thought choosing to do Engineering would have been the end of essays but they still slip in somehow! arrgghhh. nearly a 1/3 of the way through and only midnight yay

Bike
    wow.. must be a night for engineering essays - I have a conceptual design report due in in 3 and a bit hours... and no, I didnt get up early to finish it Methinks this afternoon will be a great for sleeping

Bike
    1997 Ducati 600 Supersport
    Naked and Beer.... you had me!

Bike
    1987 GSX1100EF

Talking

Nah the legal bit had me !!!
    A man can move much faster without a millstone around his neck, so if he gets the chance to lose her he'd better drop her and run like heck !! .. (10cc "Modern Man Blues" - Deceptive Bends)

Thread Information