Page 218 of 249 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 3727

Thread: VFR owners' thread, for VFRPS members and prospective members

Bike
    NC30s
    You have to register through www.playdayontrack.co.nz they don't have an online booking system, you go to the contact area and fill out the email form with the details of the event you want to book.

Bike
    vfr400 NC30, SRX600 project
    What groups are yall going in? fast, medium or novice? I did novice last time, though wasn't horrendously slow....

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    Will go medium this time. Done a lot of days in novice but the last one was so busy I was constantly in traffic.

Replaced my grips today with these http://www.fastbikegear.co.nz/index....oducts_id=1173

Took the bar ends off and noticed the bolts were shit so took them into town to find replacements. Couldn't find replacements and managed to lose them before I got home

Bike
    NC30s
    Quote Originally Posted by Icemaestro View Post
    What groups are yall going in? fast, medium or novice? I did novice last time, though wasn't horrendously slow....
    I'm not entirely sure. I've done a few track days at Taupo but that was on much bigger bikes. I haven't been on the Hampton track before. Also I've never had this bike on the track.. I wasn't asked to specify which group I wanted to be in when I registered, but it says they're fairly flexible with regard to changing groups on the day if needed, so I might go novice for a session or two to learn the track and the bike, then maybe move up to the medium group.

Bike
    2004, Husqvarna TE450

VFR750 category

Hi Guys

I've not been back in NZ long and I'm selling my 97 750 that I brought back from UK and aren't sure what category to put it into. As it's a sports tourer do I put it in Tourers or Sports?
    Where do most bikes sell? Trademe, MotorcycleTrade......etc?

I've got it on trademe under tourers link here

Any comments would be appreciated

Bike
    1987 GPX 250

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinz0r View Post
    I'm not entirely sure. I've done a few track days at Taupo but that was on much bigger bikes. I haven't been on the Hampton track before. Also I've never had this bike on the track.. I wasn't asked to specify which group I wanted to be in when I registered, but it says they're fairly flexible with regard to changing groups on the day if needed, so I might go novice for a session or two to learn the track and the bike, then maybe move up to the medium group.
    I don't think you can switch groups once you have picked one - you get a coloured wristband when you sign up on the day that determines what group they let you on for...Matt went medium last time, I just worry that medium is more likely to have retards who think they are better than they are :-p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    Quote Originally Posted by Icemaestro View Post
    I don't think you can switch groups once you have picked one - you get a coloured wristband when you sign up on the day that determines what group they let you on for...Matt went medium last time, I just worry that medium is more likely to have retards who think they are better than they are :-p

My first trackday was medium. Have gone novice ever since. I wasn't the slowest in medium but there are far too many straightline heros in that group. Nothing I hate more than something passing me then pulling onto my line and hitting the brakes early.

You can switch during the day but it depends on numbers. With only four sessions in a twilight I would just stick to one group.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by sil3nt View Post
    My first trackday was medium. Have gone novice ever since. I wasn't the slowest in medium but there are far too many straightline heros in that group. Nothing I hate more than something passing me then pulling onto my line and hitting the brakes early.

You can switch during the day but it depends on numbers. With only four sessions in a twilight I would just stick to one group.
    There is also more crashes in medium. Safer being in Novice and skipping medium when you are fast enough I reckon.

Bike
    2004, Husqvarna TE450
    Quote Originally Posted by sil3nt View Post
    Put a post up here: http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/fo...Online-Trading

Trademe should be all you need.
    Cheers, have done.

Is my price on the high side? Not getting much action although a heap of views and a good number of watchers.
    Thoughts on the market value would be appreciated.

Bike
    1987 GPX 250

Bike
    ZX6R race machine, rmz250
    Wow what a machine!

Loved my rvf400 can only imagine what that would be like.
    Will get snatched up pretty quick I imagine.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by monchopper View Post
    Cheers, have done.

Is my price on the high side? Not getting much action although a heap of views and a good number of watchers.
    Thoughts on the market value would be appreciated.
    maybe slightly on the high side? 4999? you have done a lot of work but unfortunately that doesn't always go to a direct increase in price :-). also few scrapes that would put people off. Low KMs though :-)

Bike
    Street Triple R
    do want. mmm hmmmm
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    To the wife "oh check out this bike!" Wife: " it looks just like one of your three bikes now!" Me "no this ones bigger and one of 300!" Wife:"you have to sell one of your other ones first!" ...then I told her the price...she didn't say no exactly...all good?

Thread Information