Thread: Benefits that the members enjoy

Bike
    Phurball's Mountain Bike and CB900

Thumbs up Benefits that the members enjoy

Hey all,
    in this section we will put up posts on all the benefits that club members can enjoy!! It will be updated regularly so be sure to check here if you need anything in case you can get it for cheaper

Cheers,
    Nish

Bike
    Hey all,
    as the name suggests Cycletreads over the shore want to help out with sponsoring the club. As some of you may know Cycletreads has amazing deals on every month but these deals are not available to everyone. As some of you also may know, they have a VIP Goldcard program which is the only way that you are eligible for those discounts.

After having a chat with the guys at Cycletreads, I have been asked to tell the members of the club to sign up for a VIP card with Cycletreads online. These cards are free and will be mailed to you. Also during the online registration, there is a slot that asks for the name of any club you are part of. Here write in SMC. What this means is that as members make more purchases, the club gains points which eventually will get us prizes. We will randomly pick a member from the club who will win the prize.

Cheers,
    Nish

Bike
    Hey all,
    i also forgot to mention that the great guys from Wild West Honda over in New Lynn are also sponsoring the club and thus we share an affiliation with them. All members are entitled to a 10% discount on pretty much everything other than bikes!!
    Don Clark, our contact over at Wild West Honda (think he's the manager), has also provided the club with specials on motorbikes that are available from Japan. But to get more information on this you have to be a member KlYong is one of the many happy members of our club who has found a perfect R1 through this site!!
    Other than just straight discounts, we are also working closely with them on organised events. These include:
    1) Learner days where people who are new to biking are able to jump on the back of a bike in an enclosed area, get a few tips and hints from more experienced riders and ultimately gain confidence.
    2) Workshop days where you can go along and learn basic to intermediate skills on maintenance of your bikes.

These are just a couple of examples of the events that are incorporated. there will be plenty more to come!!

Cheers,
    Nish

Bike
    And also a quick note that Red Bull are also going to give us free stuff on any local events and stuff that we organise. So for all the club get togethers at the beach on those lovely sunny days, we'll probably be getting many visits from the Red Bull girls
    Although this doesnt benefit the bikers an amazing lot as most gatherings are for out of town cruises, scooter riders should have a lot of fun on their little "round the town" cruises!!

Bike
    Like Dani Pedrosa's RC211V now!
    Quote Originally Posted by bomma View Post
    i
    Don Clark, our contact over at Wild West Honda (think he's the manager), has also provided the club with specials on motorbikes that are available from Japan. But to get more information on this you have to be a member KlYong is one of the many happy members of our club who has found a perfect R1 through this site!!
    Yeah seen a few R1's with loads of aftermarkets parts. But that silver CBR929 looks mint.

Quote Originally Posted by bomma View Post
    And also a quick note that Red Bull are also going to give us free stuff on any local events and stuff that we organise. So for all the club get togethers at the beach on those lovely sunny days, we'll probably be getting many visits from the Red Bull girls
    Hi Nish, I'll let you distract the Red Bull girls while I pinch the Red Bull mini. Do some burnouts donuts Red Bull mini gives you wings!!
    Don't just live to ride but ride to live.

Bike

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by klyong82 View Post
    Hi Nish, I'll let you distract the Red Bull girls while I pinch the Red Bull mini. Do some burnouts donuts Red Bull mini gives you wings!!
    hahaha yea man sure u take the car for a spin and ill take the gurls for a.....nuff said
    btw the guy at red bull told us that they are working on a red bull scooter and that if we have any scooter runs to let em know and they'll send the red bull scooter out to join the ride!! thatd be an awesome day out!!

Bike
    01' NZ Postie CT110
    I tell you what Nish, forget about the damm scooter!

A month or two ago I saw a Red Bull sidecar motorbike parked at Mission Bay and just a few metres across there was 2 girls dressed in full retro Marlon Brando style leathers.

It is your priority now to get Red Bull to tell those girls to join us for a joy ride!

*plus in the sidecar they have a hatch where they stash all the red bulls

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by HungusMaximist View Post
    I tell you what Nish, forget about the damm scooter!

A month or two ago I saw a Red Bull sidecar motorbike parked at Mission Bay and just a few metres across there was 2 girls dressed in full retro Marlon Brando style leathers.

It is your priority now to get Red Bull to tell those girls to join us for a joy ride!

*plus in the sidecar they have a hatch where they stash all the red bulls
    hahaha yea ive seen those!!! that was hangin round uni on princes st a few months back....honestly do ya reckon they cud fit into anything tighter?? im not complaining but gees man wen they start bleeding at the edges, i think some1 shud draw a line
    "Rock is dead" - Jim Morrison

Keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel

Bike
    GSR600
    Hey Nish, awesome contribution man, I'm on dial-up, yes I know, not really an excuse, but its exasperatingly shite!!!

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahdafario View Post
    Hey Nish, awesome contribution man, I'm on dial-up, yes I know, not really an excuse, but its exasperatingly shite!!!
    hahahahaha dial-up!!! its more frustrating than trying to do the jedi mind trick on the bouncers at the clubs!!!
    "Rock is dead" - Jim Morrison

Keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel

Thread Information