Thread: Auckland Gun Show

Bike
    CharlesidealOB
    Blog Entries

Auckland Gun Show

Anybody going to the Gun Show this weekend? I haven’t been for years, but will be going tomorrow.

I was told it's in Henderson now, but not sure where. Can someone let me know the location?

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    Off Central Park Drive somewhere. Call the Council and ask, mebbe. Once you get the address, post it, because I can't remember where it is myself.

I'll be there, regardless...
    kiwibiker is full of love, an disrespect.
    - mikey

Bike
    CharlesidealOB
    Blog Entries

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankMe
    ...poster...
    Good man.

I'm going to be frightfully busy all weekend, but I hope to spend 45 minutes or so having a look around after lunch on Saturday.
    kiwibiker is full of love, an disrespect.
    - mikey

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    I'm jealous! wish I could go but too far

Mate just bought an artillery model broom-handle Mauser complete with stock etc, lucky bugger!,
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Registered. For now...
    I'll be there on Sunday. Look out for a black Urban Assault Vehicle with Ace Furniture Freight signwritten on it. I will be the passenger (yeah, yeah, I know it will be a good day for a ride...)
    ACC - It's where the Enron accountants all went.

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Who saw the wanker Childrens Commissioner and Parent Centre comments on the gun show in the Sunday Star Times? next thing the same people will have pictures of kids sitting in a race-car with parallel comments, after all more cars kill people in this country than guns
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Registered. For now...
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog
    Who saw the wanker Childrens Commissioner and Parent Centre comments on the gun show in the Sunday Star Times? next thing the same people will have pictures of kids sitting in a race-car with parallel comments, after all more cars kill people in this country than guns
    Yep -I saw it. Doing the same with a car would be a logical follow-on, but I don't expect we will see it...

I noted the reprter did not mention the fact that his camers was smuggled into the show and the photo taken without the permission of the stall holder or the organisers. There was a big(ish) sign on the door stating cameras and video recorders verboten.

By the way Scumdog, you didn't miss much unless you are fascinated by WW2 memorabilia, particularly German. For sporting arms, the Tauranga show (mid August) is much better and half the entry price. I don't think I will go back to the Auckland show.
    Last edited by What?; 4th October 2004 at 05:57. Reason: learning to spell!!
    ACC - It's where the Enron accountants all went.

Thread Information